Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Two Hitlist Bucks

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
I'm in the minority, I think he was 200 last year but high 180's this year. Regardless like others said you hunt that deer and that deer only.

I'm in the minority, I think he was 200 last year but high 180's this year. Regardless like others said you hunt that deer and that deer only.

You realize he still has quite a bit of growing to do judging by that picture?

Erick, kill him so we can find out what he scores! I'm still saying once its all said and done he will break 2hundy....

Who cares what he scores, he's a toad. It makes for a tough season when you only target one buck BUT if you decide to go that route, I wish you all the luck in the world to anchor that beast.

Good luck,I would hun t him exclusively.Done it before & it is still worth it even if you just get to lay your eyes on him a few times.

Don't have any sheds from him. I would say he is 5 this year. Also I counted 16 points off the pictures I have of him, hard to tell since he has so much mass and has a lot of growing left.

no doubt in my mind he hits 200. he really poured on the mass and his tines will still fill in at least as long as last year.. I bet hes got 23" of mass per side! what a Freak! yep, once in a lifetime! a buck with that much mass and character is really hard to come by. I really hope you get em, good luck!

Earl is one in a million! 200 hands down! Its to bad that a few are to short sighted.

He'll hit 200 or darn close.. One of my buddies shot one last year with a frame like that and the longest tine was 10 7/8.. grossed 200 3/8.. Yours has quite a bit of growing to do from that pic. He will fill out nicely. :way:

I'll show you how "small" a 200 incher can look.. My friends is the one on the right of the giant 8.

59598_10151758178939609_1873857517_n.jpg

I got an honest question on how he goes 200.

Give him a 5.5 av mass=22
Main beams-25
1's-5(guess)
2's-9
3's-7
4's-5
Junk-+7/side

That's 80 per side

20 spread

180ish

That's a current estimate but I can't see 20 more inches being added to top 200. Obviously it isn't everyday I see a buck this big but maybe I'm just underestimating somewhere.

I got an honest question on how he goes 200.

Give him a 5.5 av mass=22
Main beams-25
1's-5(guess)
2's-9
3's-7
4's-5
Junk-+7/side

That's 80 per side

20 spread

180ish

That's a current estimate but I can't see 20 more inches being added to top 200. Obviously it isn't everyday I see a buck this big but maybe I'm just underestimating somewhere.

I think you are way short on what the tine length and non-typical points are gonna add up to. Easily gonna be bigger than last season and well over 200.

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Top Bottom