Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

A few of T250's Harvest Photos...

weather has nothing to do with it . regarless the doe's with come into heat every year without mother natures help. We are just use to November, cold, Rut... thats all. from wht i've seen the past 12 days is big bucks already beddind doe's in 50 to 60 degree weather. EARLY! big groups of females together with not a hint of heat in there blood. This is one of the wierdest ruts i have been thru in a while. AGE IS A GIVEN, the spikes to 130's run nuts from the git go. That will never change. Bedding grounds to standing corn is a BIG DEAL!! if you can get between that your in. Draws and standing corn is where ALL my stand locations are. hope that answers a few. I sat 4 times before i squeezed my release this year . sounds lucky but i over study my animals every august and september.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> weather has nothing to do with it . regarless the doe's with come into heat every year without mother natures help. We are just use to November, cold, Rut... thats all. from wht i've seen the past 12 days is big bucks already beddind doe's in 50 to 60 degree weather. EARLY! big groups of females together with not a hint of heat in there blood. This is one of the wierdest ruts i have been thru in a while. AGE IS A GIVEN, the spikes to 130's run nuts from the git go. That will never change. Bedding grounds to standing corn is a BIG DEAL!! if you can get between that your in. Draws and standing corn is where ALL my stand locations are. hope that answers a few. I sat 4 times before i squeezed my release this year . sounds lucky but i over study my animals every august and september. </div></div>

Pretty sure I like this form of T250 over the foul language and poor grammer (even if you were just clowin around)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Originally Posted By: gundog870
ummmm... this post is no fun \:\) great animals!! let see there mounts! Ur just a young pup u shouldnt be that fortunate, or that good.
Why not? </div></div>

Why not, G6?...surely you can answer this one, especially if you remember back two months ago like you claimed in another post. You amaze me.

Tough questions. So where is this 250 inch typical?? You know your deer, how in the hell is this even possible? I think you're crazy.

I agree with you on this rut. It has indeed been weird. I shot my buck Oct. 20 It was 75 degrees and windy and he was on his feet. MY theory is you cant kill them on the couch b!t)#n about the weather. Get out there and hunt just hunt smart. I really want to see the brow tine buck so hurry up with those pics already. Do you really have 17 booners or did you mean P&Y. Not pickin a fight just want to now if we are on the same page. Since every one is calling you young I am going to call you and old goat since you are older than I. No disrespect. You should change your quote to I TAKE THE HEAT. As you have and are still here. So welcome.

no i dont have that many booners but there are many.....I'm kinda waiting to post the brow buck later when muzz is going on so i can fire two pics together for this season....asuming i kill in december and not junuary... seems like i always pic out 2 or three bucks every late muzz and they evade me til january! Almost every giant i have killed with muzz has came in January.

I notice the 3rd buck is in your mount pics but you had his G2 rebuilt and put a huge sticker on it! Very creative and a good way to add about 15 inches to the rack.

Top Bottom