Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Any news on Hermanns

If I am not wrong I would assume you are referring to the attorney general? If so that was my thought exactly. It's bad enough that we have this battle over land access with non-resident leased properties then you get some person who blatantly lies to their clients further damaging the reputation of Iowa hunting. I'm not a fan of "big goverment" but if the state wants to bend over backwards to "pimp out" the Iowa deer herd they should have to be more responsible for the business. As far as that goes why not put one of these awesome "cigarette style taxes on outfitting"? Isn't that priveledge considered a luxury by most of our standards? Maybe this would curb the number of hunters while increase the States revenue at the same time. Really, a little over the top I know, but is really getting disgusting.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elkhunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I made a couple calls to Des Moines.Know some people that might be interested in his website and claims. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

I'll bet they would really enjoy his self posted evidence of spot lighting in his Monster Deer Video 2, you can even here the guy telling him to keep the light on him. What a Joke!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BrokenArrow</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elkhunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I made a couple calls to Des Moines.Know some people that might be interested in his website and claims. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

I'll bet they would really enjoy his self posted evidence of spot lighting in his Monster Deer Video 2, you can even here the guy telling him to keep the light on him. What a Joke! </div></div>

Nice, I didn't watch the videos....thats some good stuff

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BrokenArrow</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elkhunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I made a couple calls to Des Moines.Know some people that might be interested in his website and claims. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

I'll bet they would really enjoy his self posted evidence of spot lighting in his Monster Deer Video 2, you can even here the guy telling him to keep the light on him. What a Joke! </div></div>

Its legal to spotlight and look isn't it? I thought you could do that, am I wrong? Not being a smarta$$, just asking a question.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, it is legal to spotlight if you have nothing in the vehicle that can kill a deer. </div></div>

So I guess I need to stay out of the vehicle, you know, with the guns I'm packin!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

no nanny, Guns that kill things......
not pop guns that make kids laugh....
hahaha

ya guns and spot lights dont mix ever!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nannyslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, it is legal to spotlight if you have nothing in the vehicle that can kill a deer. </div></div>

So I guess I need to stay out of the vehicle, you know, with the guns I'm packin!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Step away from the vehicle...you have those things registered Nanny!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kinda funny he has a picture of candlestick in his photo area.

Ron, I am pretty sure you can tell him to get that photo off of his site. </div></div>

I sent him an email!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghost</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Step away from the vehicle...you have those things registered Nanny!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

</div></div>

I_Lold.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blake</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kinda funny he has a picture of candlestick in his photo area.

Ron, I am pretty sure you can tell him to get that photo off of his site. </div></div>

I sent him an email! </div></div>

I'm interested to see his response!

from what i've read on other sites, there are quite a few bucks on there that people have recongized

Blake, I was thinking the same thing about Candlestick, wasn't sure if that was him, glad someone else recognized him. Man oh man that guy is classic, I love all the photoshopping he has done with his photos, the 200" 8ptr is my favorite along with the possibility of killing a world record you know since we all tend to see 1 or 2 of them a year.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rudd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how many people find 2 200" road kills? That's a tough one to swallow. </div></div>

I've found 7 this year. Sawed them down for rattling horns though.

The dude is a "class act" that's for sure.

Top Bottom