Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Any news on Hermanns

Hey guys, come on, don't talk about the MUFF and DIVERS families. They are good people. They always let their significant other eat first, and from what I can gather from talking to them, they eat well. Their always talking about eating.

As for trappers, they must be excellent. Their always talking about catching beaver, and pelts. Rarely do you see the kindness from people who offer to clean each others carpets like these families do.

I can't believe that people as good as the MUFFS and the DIVERS are getting exploited on the internet.

On a side not, they are a little weird, I heard them talking about eating cats. That kinda freaked me out a little.

A buddy of mine knows this idiot as he used to live in his area. An absolute puke and outright criminal, no question about it. He's got some big deer sure, I'd be willing to bet that over half are not taken legally. Trespassing, poaching at night.....from the sounds of it nothing stops this guy from stooping so low.

If I had the money I'd be tempted to arrange a trip, get everything in writing and then keep a close record of everything. Then get him shut down for good.

this guy is definitly a liar and a thief. and has taken deer illegaly. what i dont understand is, he has been doing this for how long? and the d.n.r. hasnt took his privileges away? i mean come on, how hard is it for d.n.r. to book a hunt with this guy and bust him. its been done to alot of other people. something just doesnt add up here

Good question but there could be a lot of reasons why. One I'm sure is that they are short staffed and have no shortage of cases. Even around this area it's nothing to see headless bucks every week or so.

Top Bottom