Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Any news on Hermanns

Was thinking the same thing, that dude is with alot of dead deer in what seems like a single year or maybe 2, I am sure by looking at the rest of the sight they are ligit however.

Kratz

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gersdorf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Which deer is candlestick? Was that one of your deer Blake? </div></div>

hoofline.gif

This is the deer we called Candlestick. He spent most of his time on a buddies property. He would however venture during the rut. The photo Mr. Herrmann has posted on his website came off a trailcam belonging to my friend. He doesn’t have permission to post it on his website.

398SUNP0002.jpg

<span style="color: #000099">Would you like more information about becoming an iowawhitetail PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; </span>Details Here!<span style="color: #000099">&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;</span>

hoofline.gif

I think I remember seeing the trail picture before. That guy is a real class act. I hope he gets what he deserves.

When I first read the first page of his website, I kept thinking, "This has got to be a joke of some sort." I can't believe the guy is serious. No one in their right mind would book a trip with that clown.

So just curious...did anyone ever harvest "candlestick"? It's amazing how many big deer "disappear", and I don't mean poached...they just get REALLY cautious/wise...who knows?!

Holy crap this post just made my day - what a dandy! I don't even know what to say.

This whole paragraph makes me want to piss myself -

"I’ve trophy hunted in every county in Iowa and killed 13 Boone and Crockett class deer in 10 years. All I do is study this giant deer and know what counties and zones that are the best in the world for producing trophy deer. I run 50,000 acres in Iowa’s zones 4, 5, 6, 7, 9 and 20,000 acres in three counties in Northern Missouri right on the Iowa border. Seeing a 150 class to a world record is very common. We found deer sheds that scored 208 B&C typical and 300 inches B&C Non typical. And always keep track of giant deer that I’ve seen and their sheds I’ve found."

He's hunted deer in EVERY County! WOW! All 99 counties huh? He must know every honey hole in the state then! Sure you have jacka**.

Somebody please bury this dude....

Wow! Thats a nice arrest for hunting on Game Refuges. I did see on his site he does have references under his contact link. I wonder what those guys would say about him. How can this guy even run a guide service?

call him up gersdorf, ask him a bunch of questions. act like you want to book a hunt next year

I guess it explains a lot with him wearing all that Hawkeye gear. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Sorry, just had to throw that out there. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

This guy is a real piece of work. Hopefully someone with the right connections can put a stop to this.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess it explains a lot with him wearing all that Hawkeye gear. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Thanks KC I was debating if I should post or not.

$185.00 fine for hunting on a game refuges. I'd like to know how many of his deer he has taken legally.

Gee grampa how did you get this big buck? Well let me tell you. old billy snuck onto this game refuge while bobby was keeping a look out and then billy called me on the radio and said thers a big one heading east. So I stuck the barrel of my 30.06 out the window of my pick up and bang. I took 3 shots. We had to wait until that night to get him cuz bobby saw the farmer who owned the land next to the refuge heading in our direction. Then we hid it in the rafters of the machine shed until the next year so I could get a tag for it. It was pretty exciting.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 150plus</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ron, is this Herman guy related to anyone down here? like, I don't know the earMUFFS? </div></div>

What are you trying to say?????? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom