Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bill Winke

Just watched this week's episode...........a teaser at the end is all you get on the G4 buck. Have to wait till next week. Sucks cause I'll be out on the property with no internet access but hard to complain about no computer when you're out hunting!

The saga of the G4 buck has ended.........man, wonder what Bill will do next year?

I love MWW. I've got a few buddies that are part of the Iowa staff. Also filmed for one of the members one night when he needed a camera man. I give so much credit to those guys. Bowhunting is a challenge to begin with, throw in a couple cameras to get it all on film makes it so much harder.

We all knew he could get it done. Now just gotta wait a week to see the whole hunt. On another note, how about the Iowa buck Jared Mills shot on the main show for today? Talk about a bruiser!!

We all knew he could get it done. Now just gotta wait a week to see the whole hunt. On another note, how about the Iowa buck Jared Mills shot on the main show for today? Talk about a bruiser!!
That deer is a pig, but I was much more impressed by the Missouri deer he shot. That thing looked like a Canadian whitetail.

Top Bottom