Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Changing the crossbow season?

Crockett, clear enuff for me. You have your opinion and I respect that. I have no idea how iba stands. If you belong and they are going in a different direction you should speak up. This is iowa whitetail not iba. Maybe this is where im comfused but its your money and OUR season. Can you follow that???

It's like this, they will sneak them into the gun season, then archery season.

Then those deep pocket xbow lobbyist will push for non res land owners to be able to hunt the land they own, they buy up all the ground along with the other rich folks.

I guess I really don't know where the bitching against the IBA has to come into this. By no means is this a personal agenda of the IBA. The IBA sent out an email informing the members of the potential changes and asked for opinions on a survey posted on the website. simply for or against. Last I saw it was 27-1 against. As far as I'm concerned the IBA did what is expected of them by asking for your vote to determine a consensus. Not much the we can do when only 28 people submitted a vote. Got an opinion or agenda try actually communicating with an area rep or board member by having an actual conversation instead with your fingers. Or better yet come to a meeting. They are open to everyone if I am not mistaken.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I respect that but turning it into a piss'n match on dang website doesn't solve anything but create more divisions amongst a very small minority (sportsmen).

tacoma said:
It's like this, they will sneak them into the gun season, then archery season.

Then those deep pocket xbow lobbyist will push for non res land owners to be able to hunt the land they own, they buy up all the ground along with the other rich folks.

Did you find the shooter on the grassy knoll yet?

It's no conspiracy, with more liberal liberal seasons/weapons it's going to happen.

So in 5 years you can't find a place to hunt, guess what.

Tacoma

I'm simply messing a little. Crossbows will become legal and NRs will gain landowner privileges in the next 5 years. It's a truth that most ppl don't want to face. Which just gave me a great post topic!

I am praying for you guys too, on serious note I just don't want to see iowa change anything, they are the last state that has done what's right for its resource and residents.

I will work on the grassy knoll conspiracy today lol. I have some good leads.

Crockett, clear enuff for me. You have your opinion and I respect that. I have no idea how iba stands. If you belong and they are going in a different direction you should speak up. This is iowa whitetail not iba. Maybe this is where im comfused but its your money and OUR season. Can you follow that???

Nope I don't belong!! Thought about it tho!!! :way:

Top Bottom