Hmmmmm!!!! Interesting. So- it’s same group & chemical class as Imox…. So similar. But - hopefully better?!?!? Worth a shot for sure!!!! I’d try it for sure. Reply on how it goes if try.I wonder about this herbicide for clover (same as pursuit) It is labeled for clover.
I could go either way on this one. If & when looks extremely likely to get good rain- barely take off the tops. If things continue to be stay dry- I’d personally let it be for the year.Have been waiting patiently for my last mowing of clover for the season..have been holding off with this dry weather. I like to clip tops towards the end of August so growth is lush & tender by the October opener. It's a 3 acre plot that has done great even despite the dry spells this summer but I'm hoping for some advice..would you mow this in the next few days? There is actually some soil moisture on the surface if I dig down below the clover thatch so I am hoping I wouldn't be making a mistake given the cooler weather moving forward as well. I will be unable to mow until 9/18 if I don't mow tomorrow or Friday of this week. Thanks
That same scenario has me thinking a lot about converting to grazing alfalfa instead. Maybe grow the clover where there is at least some shade.
I had alot of success broadcasting radishes into clover like that last year. Might want to give it a shot if any rain coming.