Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Coronavirus/Stock Market

Status
  • Deleted by Hardwood11
  • Reason: Politics
You raise an interesting point here, so I checked on your numbers.

2012 population was ~316 million.
2020 population was ~336 million.

This is a growth of 20 million, not 35 million.

Not all are eligible voters. 22% are minors.

Minus the minors, we're down to 15.6 million eligible voters.

But wait....not everyone that is eligible voted. 2020 was reported as 66% voter turnout.

66% of 15.6 million is 10.5 million.

Here is the part where I become very generous and give Biden 50% of the population growth votes.

A whopping 5.25 million votes. That's a HUGE difference from the 14 million your simple math yielded.
I was using 2008 population numbers. Nice attempt. And, in addition to the higher population, voter turnout was also higher. So, maybe not as simple as I portrayed, but still very much easy to rationalize for those who are rational

Wapsi… the math does not add up ! Pennsylvania Republicans issued a formal statement as more votes came in for Biden in certain precincts then actual registered voters. The report by the postal service on pre-filled ballots coming from NY to Pennsylvania is an official report, but not reported at all by the mainstream media ! I’ll bet 9 out of 10 on here never heard of it . It’s total fraud !

When statistical experts analyze the election, it doesn’t add up . You won’t see the results on the mainstream media as they hide it from the public .

They call it “The Big Lie” !! The huge lie is that Biden was popular and that he won with legitimate voters . Remember recounts don’t verify if the votes are legit voters !!! That’s huge.

Biden didn’t campaign much, because they knew the fix was in.
More votes came in than registered voters would sure seem easy to prove .... Where is the proof? On such an important matter, too?! Hmm, ask yourself how there is no real evidence to this? I sure hope you don't hunt with your tinfoil hat on, the deer will see that in a hurry

More votes came in than registered voters would sure seem easy to prove .... Where is the proof? On such an important matter, too?! Hmm, ask yourself how there is no real evidence to this? I sure hope you don't hunt with your tinfoil hat on, the deer will see that in a hurry
51032BD0-DEFD-4677-83E6-A06913B3365E.png

This discrepancy was never challenged in court, CNN will tell us it’s false. CNN also said their was Trump/Russian collusion! CNN thinks Epstein hung himself!

Bottom line, Biden is in .. he’s a Disaster. Republicans need to make sure he’s not elected another 4 years . Our country cannot take another 4 years of Biden/Harris !

Last edited:
Status
  • Deleted by Hardwood11
  • Reason: Politics
Top Bottom