Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Greetings From the Classic

D

deerclassic

Morning,
The show has begun! We created this username for everybody who stops by to post an update. So if your stuck at work, stay tuned we'll keep you updated.

Iowawhitetail!

Central Iowa here at the booth. Having a good time alot of big bone here. Come check out the booth, it looks great.

What a great time at the iowawhitetail booth. Lots of the members are stopping by to say "hey".

grin.gif

wow i wish i could be their!! i'm heading to the UNI sports show in about an hour to get my deer scored- My cuz and I might be goin down tomarow but we aren't for sure.
grin.gif

Augustus Wafflehouse Possum Chaser Jr the 3rd (Auggie) signing in at the booth

3568deerclassic7.jpg

Shredder handing the gold pen over to ironwood

3568deerclassic6.jpg

vman with a great set of locked horns

3568deerclassic5.jpg

The Bone Yard.
3568deerclassic4.jpg

half of the booth.
3568deerclassic3.jpg

Rudd and Ghost talk in the background, while OneCam shares tactics with CamoKid, CamoMan and Ironwood.
3568deerclassic2.jpg

Rudd and OneCam with Shredder holding "The Ghost"
3568deerclassic8.jpg

IADroptine, Central Iowa, Rutandstrut and Ironwood discuss where to get the best lumber in Des Moines.
3568deerclassic1.jpg

hey gang have a great time, wish i could be there but it isnt possible. dont forget to have a few extra cold ones later

mike

I'm about 300 yards away sitting at my desk trying to get some work done on the weekend, should be at the classic in about 30 minutes. Save me a cold one.
grin.gif

The Classic was fun this year meeting everyone. Thanks Onecam for my T-shirt it's awesome. I'm glad I got to meet everyone at the booth. Enjoy!!!! We are off shedhuting tomorrow.

John & AJ

PS AJ's 8pt scored 132 gross 129 1/8 net.

Tirdypointbuck just found out muddy is at the classic
3568deerclassic18.jpg

John Boy and Ironwood
3568deerclassic17.jpg

3568deerclassic16.jpg

Supertec gives the thumbs up
3568deerclassic15.jpg

3568deerclassic13.jpg

CamoMan and CamoKid
3568deerclassic12.jpg

No cutline necessary
3568deerclassic11.jpg

vman, OneCam and Bowman look at some pictures.
3568deerclassic10.jpg

I just got home from the classic my first trip. Awesome booth!! Nice meeting you guys.
I love the shed head t-shirt. I forgot to buy the decal though.
If you havent been to the classic get off the computer and get down there. You won't regret it.

onecam, you and the boys did a hell of a job. thanks for the ticket. it was great to put faces to names, now i can't remember which faces go to wich names.
too bad you couldn't have put a guard at the door to keep muddy outside. i saw him trying to sell his autograph to a bunch of kids......he was walking around that place like he had won prom queen............again

Great booth guys!!!!!Nice to finally meet some of you.Some awesome mounts at the booth.Hope you all have a good time at the banquet tonight.Try to keep the "poster boy" Muddy in line tonight
grin.gif

Hey boys.....wish I was there with ya. Nice looking booth Chris. I see ironwood has to stick his nose in about every picture........whats up with that???
busted.gif
busted.gif

I wish I could have been there - but the good news is that I found the biggest 4-point side I've ever picked up in my shed hunting career this morning. It's a good one!!

Hey guy's it was great to put some faces to names from the sight yesterday! Thunderidge and I had a great time your booth was excellent. Keep up the good work. This site is an excellent resource and way to share these great deer in this state!!

Slim

hey hey yall, the booth is awsome i saw it friday night but ill stop in today sometime after noon.. keep up the great work men..... :&psych

Great pic - thanks for posting for all us poor suckers who were unable to attend. Some names with the pic's would be great also.

Top Bottom