Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hunting room/Man Cave/Man Bar

Looking good Ben! That knotty pine wall looks cool! Helps when a couple things are already there that you don't need to change. Looks great tho man...Show another pic once you get all those sheds placed! Can't believe Noah is that big already...seems like it wasn't that long ago, you posted the pic of him with all the sheds around him! :way:

I finally got around to posting a couple pictures of mine. Definitely a work in progress but have a nice start to it. Wall behind the TV needs some work but we are gaining.

manroom_zpsa6dde1fd.jpg

manroom2_zps0267e780.jpg

Nice Shedder! Is that just camo cloth under the shed-shelf?

Yes it is...wife thought that would be a cool addition to the room and so she got that for me for Christmas. She originally thought we could put it on the wall behind the TV which we could still do if we wanted but it looked a little better with a dark paint behind it rather than the off white wall behind the TV. Turned out ok I think...something different :way:

I want to know this too. I havent been able to post any pics on threads. Only in an album. Do u really have to have it on a website with a URL? Ive tried copying url to my album pic but it doesnt seem to work

I want to know this too. I havent been able to post any pics on threads. Only in an album. Do u really have to have it on a website with a URL? Ive tried copying url to my album pic but it doesnt seem to work

Yeah..Create a photobucket (or similar) account and use it to host your pictures. You upload it to that website, and then past the URL of the pic into your post..

Do you guys treat your barn wood with anything before you bring it in the house? I'm a little nervous about termites or other bugs.

Do you guys treat your barn wood with anything before you bring it in the house? I'm a little nervous about termites or other bugs.

A friend of mine does a lot of refurb with old barn wood. He always stacks the wood with small lath or spacers between each layer and then he tarps the piles with a makeshift tent and sets off bug bombs, fumigating the wood before bringing it indoors. :way:

Top Bottom