Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I got him

Shovelbuck

The trespasser that is.
grin.gif

I had two photos of this guy from around Thanksgiving and had been pretty miffed about it ever since. I had an idea that he was the grandson of the old geezer across the road that won't even let me shed hunt his property, let alone hunt deer on it.
Well, this afternoon I was hunting with the muzzleloader and he came back.
I had heard a shotgun blast earlier to the south and figured it was him across the road at his grandfathers place. I grumbled to myself that since I was parked on that end of the timber he'd see my truck and not come in.
Five minutes later.....Boom!!! A shot comes from just south of me and it was on my property. If you look in the pic behind his elbow, you can see the ground blind I was in. I was sitting there in orange and this clown never even seen me! Plus the idiot had walked right past my truck.
Needless to say, when a 6 foot 8 inch, 350 lb. man comes out of nowhere holding a Kodiak double rifle and screaming at him, I don't think he will be back....Ever.
grin.gif

I didn't look but I wouldn't be suprised if he didn't wet himself. All he could keep saying was..."I won't do it again sir"
552Copy_of_tresspasser_1-med.JPG

I'd have given a million bucks to see the expression on his face, Jay!
evil.gif
No doubt the first thing he did when he got home was change his pants...

Way to go!
waytogo.gif

Hehehe the guy looks like a real dork and I bet he did sh*t his pants. I bet he won't be back again after that experience either.
grin.gif

awesome! congrats. I love how he is trying to be all sneaky in the picture.

Bawhahaaaa- Sure is a goony looking dude huh?! 6'8"! He might still be sharting uncontrolably.
Trespassers suck.

Get em Jay.He probably will be wearin Depends for quite sometime for fear of runnin into ya again.

[ QUOTE ]
..."I won't do it again sir"

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif
grin.gif
Pretty much cured him of trespassing I'll bet!

[ QUOTE ]
Kind of reminds me of the Big Foot Sightings, all hunched over like that !!

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree. thats what i was thinking, they way he looks in the picture. not he just needs 3 inches of fur on him...
but yeah i don't think he will be doing that again
bow.gif

Top Bottom