Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

muddy likes snow

problems with the pictures....

the pics were taken in sundays blizzard conditions and there are snowflakes covering my face in a couple. that and i can't get them off my camera right now. dammit. i'll try and take my own words of advice here and be patient with my technology.

smashcomp.gif
waytogo.gif

i think this will work...

Rudd, i may still need help with a couple pictures that require photo editing yet. i'll send them ASAP.

anyway, without further adu here is what i have affectionately dubbed "The Blizzard Buck" as he was taken on sunday when it was snowing that 7 inches of snow. can't get 'em while sitting on the couch waiting for the weather to clear.
waytogo.gif

411LateMuzzle1.JPG

Great deer Muddy!! Congradulations !! After the year you have had you may want to consider staying indoors and on the couch. Don't think you can get hurt doing that!! Just kidding. Take care of yourself and give your eye plenty of time to heal. Everything will turn out fine!
waytogo.gif
waytogo.gif

NIIIICE Buck Dude!!! That is one of the best harvest photos I've ever seen, only one thing could make it better, if it was me holdin the holdin his rack
grin.gif
Good job!!
waytogo.gif
waytogo.gif

Nice buck Muddy! I was expecting to see you with a pirates patch. Better to have it happen at the end of the season than durring mid Sept.
Hunt on All4s

here's the best pic. i have to have cut and paste a face from another pic to this one first. you figure deadeye would've waited until that snowflake was a half inch further down!!!!

enjoy....

411LateMuzzleSnowjob.JPG

Great story and pictures of the "Blizzard Buck".

Somehow you should get one of those pictures inside a little snow dome and use to shake up when you are feeling down.

Congrats

here's a pirate patch pic...

411aarghlatemuzle.jpg

and here's my finished project...i love it...late season really brings out the grin!! my only real photo of me and a buck in the snow!!

411mudstard2LateMuzzleIW.jpg

the lucky yellow hat has struck again!!! 4 deer and a turkey head shot while wearing it, i think i'm going to bronze that sucker!!
bow.gif

just FYI, i have lots more pictuers and i'm going to flood this post more than likely.
893footinmouth-thumb[1].gif

Arg, tis a fine buck to add to yer bounty Capn Muddy. Time to hoist the Jolly Roger or is that a Samuel Adams.

Hey Muddy, Are you sure Deadeye didn't time that snowflake perfectly?

Congratulations on a great year!

AGS

AGS - tis a stout beer from ireland. guinness extra stout be the only beer fer cap'n muddy.

Despite the blizzard you got some great pictures of your awesome buck! Congratulations again!

By the way, send some of that snow my way I need it to tag out! Thanks for pictures.
waytogo.gif

Well done Mudster, Nice buck, just wish tht would have been a snowball thrown at ya instead of a snowflake.
evil.gif
Great pics deadeye!!
waytogo.gif

Muddy strikes again
beerchug.gif

I see you forgot to mention that duck in your "lucky" hat harvests.

Congrats - Nice buck and pictures!

Top Bottom