Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Website !!!

Yes, I understand it's Safari, but what version? Go to your Safari menu in the top left of your screen and choose "About Safari" and tell me what version you have... it'll look similar to the screenshot I showed you of mine up above. Thanks.

Yes, I understand it's Safari, but what version? Go to your Safari menu in the top left of your screen and choose "About Safari" and tell me what version you have... it'll look similar to the screenshot I showed you of mine up above. Thanks.
I like the new look! Only question I have is how do I find all my old PM’s?
When I click the envelope tab it’s says no new messages and no history of old ones

Ya thats what that post was suppose to look like. not sure why it just says safari and doesn't show the picture. Its Version 15.5 (17613.2.7.1.8) Copyright © 2003–2022 Apple Inc.

I like the new look! Only question I have is how do I find all my old PM’s?
When I click the envelope tab it’s says no new messages and no history of old ones
Hi Ishi, you might be set to a theme different from the default one... I'll check your account and set it back to the default one and you should be able to access all your stuff as usual. FYI, you can go to your Preferences page within your Profile and that's where you can change the theme of the forum. Thanks.

Hi Ishi, you might be set to a theme different from the default one... I'll check your account and set it back to the default one and you should be able to access all your stuff as usual. FYI, you can go to your Preferences page within your Profile and that's where you can change the theme of the forum. Thanks.
I confirmed you are set to the right theme ("iow" is the default theme that I recommend). You can find your Private Messages using the little envelope icon in the nav bar. If there's nothing in there, look for the little "Show All" link and it'll take you to a separate page with all your old messages. Here is the direct link to that page:

Hope this helps!

1683761845100.png

I confirmed you are set to the right theme ("iow" is the default theme that I recommend). You can find your Private Messages using the little envelope icon in the nav bar. If there's nothing in there, look for the little "Show All" link and it'll take you to a separate page with all your old messages. Here is the direct link to that page:

Hope this helps!

View attachment 125160
Okay I found it! With the black background it only shows up if I zoom in. Thanks for the help

Okay I found it! With the black background it only shows up if I zoom in. Thanks for the help
Ishi, would you be able to post or PM me a screenshot of what you're seeing when you say "black background", please?

Weird now it’s back to the old color! Here’s a screenshot from yesterday View attachment 125162
I had set your theme back to the default (yellow and olive color palette), so yours may have just been cached. We're going to be using this one for now, and I'll roll out the updated color scheme once we have it ready to go (promise) :) Thanks!

CW gave this tip on posting pics.
Click the picture frame no need to use the attach files tab.
Then select your pic and resize before upload. I do large as actual size will fail. Work like a champ so far for me.
IMG_6904.png

CW gave this tip on posting pics.
Click the picture frame no need to use the attach files tab.
Then select your pic and resize before upload. I do large as actual size will fail. Work like a champ so far for me.
View attachment 125956
I prefer that method. Sometimes that button is greyed out (can't click on it). It is sporadic whether I can use that method or not.

*it is also sporadic if you can "like" a post. Sometimes its there. Sometimes its not.

Top Bottom