Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Website !!!

@Sligh1
1. When I login, it says I'm already logged in.
2. My main gripe is that I can't see recent activity in threads I'm actively participating in discussion.
3. Also, I see a (2) in my IW site tab, but I don't know how to access those two new items, or know if they're direct messages or thread notifications, etc.
New site is pretty horrible to navigate on mobile... Tapatalk is working again which is much simpler, too bad for all the in forum ads though.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Probably me but like others have said can not change pages in a thread. For example the "Lets eat" thread i know there was a new post but i can only see the first page....cant get to the new post.
I can get on from my phone- can’t access it off my desktop for some reason. I will reload all my browsers and see if that helps
Same as lunker99 and isthisheaven. That is not letting me see the lightening bolt, message center and such.
K - we got a list- working through it. I wish this was like a field that I needed to plant…. Bam- hammer it out!!! Jarrod is on this. I’ll send this thread to him. I have some of same issues. We get it solved. Please add any more u seeing. We need to know so we getter fixed!!!! :).

One thing that I'm noticing is that it would be nice to have a "back to top" or "back to new posts" or "back forums" tab at the bottom of an open thread. Yes you can thumb scroll back up, but just something to spit ball for ease of site use

Well shit, for a new and improved format, I'm gonna say it sucks balls!

Good job on fixing a problem that was fine before.

One thing that I'm noticing is that it would be nice to have a "back to top" or "back to new posts" or "back forums" tab at the bottom of an open thread. Yes you can thumb scroll back up, but just something to spit ball for ease of site use
Agreed, a new posts button in an open thread would be nice again. That eliminates the read threads unlike hitting the back button.

So, the new setup uses larger avatars... if yours is now blurry, please upload a new image that's at least 400x400 pixels. Thanks!
All of them are blurry and we want expect all members to be the solution? There's more to it than just the avatar. The whole member thing is out of whack. Member names with too many letters are wrapping their names too, such as...
150 CL
ASS

ON IT!!!!!!
2 quick things….
1) I WANT TO HEAR THINGS FOLKS HAVING ISSUES WITH!!!!!! We all want things fixed and better!!!!! & ME (Skip - the tech dumb-dumb) doesn’t see or understand some of this so it’s great to hear and the man that does & can fix this will be reading this.
2) any tips for site beyond just fixing - all good. Want to hear it!!!!!!! We’re always going to strive to get better. Always. Ideas of any type. I’m open to them!!!

Thx all!!!! Lil patience but we gonna solve all this and make it smooth & never stop making it better.

Is there a setting to make the titles more bold when viewing new threads? I like the way it looks when I'm viewing all forum titles. When I open each forum it's hard to tell what's been viewed and what hasn't.

Overall I think it's gonna be great once a couple kinks are worked out.

Maybe I'm not doing something right but it is quite the work around to get to my profile settings. Is there a straightforward way to get to personal preferences?

- Doesnt show me as logged in but when i click login it says i already am
- cant seem to find the PM message section

Looks like some good features with more to come. At least it's not real bad like the last upgrade that happened when the site was hot with harvest photos and stories. I was going through withdraw waiting for the last upgrade to finish and trying to navigate for months.

I dont see anywhere that you can get to your private messages. If you click on a person's avatar you can start a conversation with them. However I don't see a place to see all your messages.

If there is a setting to make posts that you haven't read bold again that sure would be nice to have back.

I dont see anywhere that you can get to your private messages. If you click on a person's avatar you can start a conversation with them. However I don't see a place to see all your messages.

If there is a setting to make posts that you haven't read bold again that sure would be nice to have back.
To add to this i cannot access my own profile at all. If I click the little head in the upper right corner it asks me to log in when I'm already logged in.

To add to this i cannot access my own profile at all. If I click the little head in the upper right corner it asks me to log in when I'm already logged in.
Click on the "members" link, not the drop down. Some member stats and you can click on your avatar and get to you're profile.

Figured I should bump this page back up. There's some issues being discussed in another thread that should be here for the developer to see/address.
@Obsessed has a point: kiss. Should be right in front of us how to get to posts we haven't yet seen. Need the notifications icon back to see if anyone has interacted with your posts, etc. The profile icon needs to connect to your profile, not ask you to sign in/up.

I'm back to having to text myself a picture in order to get it resized so I can post it here. That's not really a big deal to me but I know someone who's going to lose their crap when they try and post a picture.

Figured I should bump this page back up. There's some issues being discussed in another thread that should be here for the developer to see/address.
@Obsessed has a point: kiss. Should be right in front of us how to get to posts we haven't yet seen. Need the notifications icon back to see if anyone has interacted with your posts, etc. The profile icon needs to connect to your profile, not ask you to sign in/up.
I'll continue to check back in for a while to see if the mods have been made. Fewer and further between each visit each time though. Unfortunately.

Top Bottom