Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Picture of the only way Ozonics works

I don't get why a thread bashing ozonics always turns into a thread bashing Todd....doesn't make sense to me. The guy is obviously passionate about the system and if it works for HIM (not you, him) then who's to tell him any differently? It's an interesting idea and product to say the least. I doubt I'll ever use one due mainly to the cost and I'm not really wanting to add anything else to the load I already carry to the stand with me. But regardless of whether you or I USE it or even regardless of whether you or I use it and get results....what difference does it make that Todd uses it and likes it? And Todd has said himself that he's not into it for the money, but even if he is, what difference does it make. I just think it's pretty crappy of everyone to jump on a fellow hunter about using a product that he believes in. I think we got better things to worry about.

I agree 100% Not sure why ripping on others is becoming such a sport here and on other forums. Mention Ozonics, Broadheads, or even shooting dogs, seems to wind some people up. If the post isn't something you agree with, be respectful and move on.

Good grief, give it a rest Todd. We get it, you love Ozonics. At this point I doubt you are swaying anyones opinion on here. Just let it go man. Go do your thing, watching you fall hook line and sinker everytime someone makes a poke at Ozonics is getting old.

Exactly! It is frustrating watching someone trying to build a brand and bring it down a notch everytime Ozonics is mentioned. If the product works, great!... use it to kill big bucks and sell more videos and saws. Don't associate with it in a way that will ruin what you are trying to build for the long term.

Todd, Have you ever thought about how many saws or videos you won't sell because of how you portray yourself in these threads... on a site you sponsor?

Passion in the hunting industry is good, but you can have Stan Potts or Bill Winke passion (see related thread).

feel like i'm back in high school again with all the drama...can't wait for oct 1st so everyone will be in a tree stand instead of bashing each other

Erick said:
feel like i'm back in high school again with all the drama...can't wait for oct 1st so everyone will be in a tree stand instead of bashing each other

Yeah the best part about it is that half the people talking smack are the ones that are so "great" for this site...if you're not one of them you get banned and threatened by the admin.

Yeah the best part about it is that half the people talking smack are the ones that are so "great" for this site...if you're not one of them you get banned and threatened by the admin.

well i wouldn't say that, I just think there are better things to argue over is all.

church-fight-a.gif

He he he.. All I can do is smile when I read these things.

How many saws and DVD's am I not selling because of these threads. Probably about 3 saws, and 2 DVDS. You guys wouldn't buy them anyway, so really that's not a loss now is it? In Iowa, we build our own tools and DVD's right???

I support this site by keeping the traffic (you coming back how many times to this thread???) coming. That's what sells sponsorship on this site my brother!

Proud to be a sponsor, and if you 3 don't like it - then continue to not buy WKP videos; and please keep buying the cheap saws that break! God bless American!

Todd, I don't know you, but I've always liked your videos and have heard great things about your saw (in fact i was planning on buying one), but you can count me in the group that will no longer buy your products. I'm a marketing consultant for a living...and social media and customer reviews (which this site counts as both) are a big part of marketing these days. your childish, unprofessional responses to some of the comments in this and other threads on this site, are inexcuseable for a business owner, let alone a sponsor to this site. I realize that there were some personal attacks in this thread, but maybe you wouldn't rub people the wrong way so much if every post you made wasn't either to promote your videos or start an argument. keep in mind that everyone on this site is your potential customer.

on the other side of things... I agree that it's not fair to ridicule Todd, just because he believes in Ozonics. nothing wrong with making a few jokes about a product, but it probably isn't necessary to attack Todd personally.

sorry for the rant....

Last edited:
Todd, have you ever wondered why many of the original members/posters no longer participate here? You have your answer. I hang out to look at pics of big deer. Don't allow a few attitudes dissuade you. If your business is doing well and you're selling product who cares what a few guys on this site have to say? Keep making vids and hunting products.

Last edited:
I laughed at the first post. I laughed at several others. To relax I'm going to take all 3 of my kids out to lunch now on a solo mission.

psych_distress.gif

Well, I'm an American and as such I will root for the under dog so... Yay Todd! I will commend you on your loyalty to product/idea in the face of all that pressure. Stick to your guns buddy. Quitters never win. Winners never quit.

I highly doubt that the folks on Iowa whitetails are what keeps wkp and wicked saws in business. What is keeping them in business is down to earth guys producing great products. Buy them, don't buy them... the majority of the people on this sight honestly don't care. Not everybody uses the same gear or tactics I use, that's A-ok. But I don't think any of us need to go out of our way to ridicule a fellow hunter. If he believes something works then why can't he put his two cents in.
Guys are promoting products on here all the time. If they work for you why not be able to share that info with the rest of us.

Todd, I don't know you, but I've always liked your videos and have heard great things about your saw (in fact i was planning on buying one), but you can count me in the group that will no longer buy your products. I'm a marketing consultant for a living...and social media and customer reviews (which this site counts as both) are a big part of marketing these days. your childish, unprofessional responses to some of the comments in this and other threads on this site, are inexcuseable for a business owner, let alone a sponsor to this site. I realize that there were some personal attacks in this thread, but maybe you wouldn't rub people the wrong way so much if every post you made wasn't either to promote your videos or start an argument. keep in mind that everyone on this site is your potential customer.

on the other side of things... I agree that it's not fair to ridicule Todd, just because he believes in Ozonics. nothing wrong with making a few jokes about a product, but it probably isn't necessary to attack Todd personally.

sorry for the rant....

I don't know Todd on a personal level either. I know him through this site, the products he has made and through social media. I enjoy his videos and I think he makes some DANG GOOD products. As far as this thread goes and the use of Ozonics, I thought it was quite funny. I don't use Ozonics currently, and doubt I ever will. Not against it, I'm not for it. Obviously, Todd has had some success with the product where others haven't had the same success. It is what it is people. I think this whole thing was blown out of proportion IMO. I feel this was something to get a good laugh out of some guys who feel a little more strongly regarding Ozonics (given the Ozonics history in different threads on this site).

The main problem I have with this thread is when the personal attacks came out to Saskguy. Absolutely uncalled for IMO. And as far as sending him a free video, I agree ...what was that supposed to "get you?" I tend to agree with JMOOSE about the unprofessional responses in the thread as well. Being a sponsor and a business owner goes with the territory...I have no problem someone backing up a product on this site, but I would do it in a little bit more respectful way.

I wish you the best Todd. I hope you keep selling vids and saws like mad. Looking forward to the pole saw down the road. Just don't let these guys get the best of you. :way:

Reminds me of the first lesson my Dad ever taught me. It was related to sports but it was simple. If you want to be a winner, you win on the field. You don't win a football game by talking sh!t the night before the big game, or telling everyone what a star athlete you are. You let your performance do the talking.

Bill Winke is a perfect example. He doesn't have to "hype" up how good of a hunter he is, he doesn't get on forums and de-grade other hunters, or talk about the countless 150"+ bucks he's killed. He produces the best show around and is HUMBLE. Sure Bill makes mistakes but you don't see him surfing the internet defending himself, or making excuses. After a marginal shot on the G5 buck last year, he made a video saying the obvoius: it wasn't an ideal shot, and he got lucky.

Todd, how about you do the same. Keep producing a kick-ass saw, and working on WKP. But get off the forums man, honestly I'd having nothing but good things to say if I hadn't witnessed all these Ozonics battles. Let your hunting & products do the talking.

Top Bottom