Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Private Property Invasion

I know 100% that if you kill a tree on state property you could be fine as much as the value of that tree. Its as simple as that, if you cut a branch on a tree, and the CO wants to be a dick, he most def can and put the book to you. By you cutting shooting lanes, you are most def damaging a tree, theres no way around that.

This is true with the exception of willows. You are not supposed to cut any branches / trees for any purpose. I had that discussion last night with our CO who is my neighbor. Granted they are not out there looking for people cutting stuff on purpose but you could get a penalty if they wanted to pursue it.

It is like anything else, use common sense. Yes, I drive 5mph over the speed limit and accept the fact I could get a ticket. Yes, I may trim a small branch or two here and there and accept the fact I could get a ticket for it. 95% of the time you would never even know a branch was cut. It is those guys that go out there and butcher the timber or ream a pine tree so they get their climber in it is what I feel they are trying to protect. Regardless if a branch / tree is cut and it is not a willow the law is broken.

Last edited:
Great Entertainment

Man this is better than the Housewives of Orange County!!!

Can't wait for the next episode!!:grin:

Hey I got a great idea! Let's take a perfectly good post by someone who has a legitimate question and turn it into a contest for who can be the biggest jerk on IW!! That sounds like so much fun! Look I can use more hurtful words than you so that must make me a better man right?? :rolleyes:
Well said! Tired of all the dumb crap on here! I read alot and post seldom because of the jackoffs. Lets grow up guys if you have a problem PM each other a phone number and call each other, set up something and hug it out or whatever you dorks want. Quit posting rude shit! Kick me off or whatever but its too much drama. Your like teenage girls. Lets get back to the important stuff!

Thinkin Rut said:
That would be stressful.

Late to the party, but couldn't resist...

I'm sure those four magical summers spent with the DNR were spent picking up trash and pulling weeds as punishment dictated by your county Judge for all of your assault charges.

I'm sure those four magical summers spent with the DNR were spent picking up trash and pulling weeds as punishment dictated by your county Judge for all of your assault charges.
LMAO!!
You are rather contentious Booner!

Top Bottom