Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Reserving a table

muddy

I am maybe going to reserve a table at the IBA banquet, is anyone interested in sitting at an all Iowawhitetail table rather than being placed randomly? If you are post here and we'll start trading emails, if I can get 10 people comitted then we might have a BINGO!

Mudd...I sent in an order for 6 tickets...

Tell Kurt that you want all the Iowawhitetail guys/gals in the same area like last year.

I'm sure he will accommodate us...
waytogo.gif

Muddy, get your table order in early. Don't worry, you'll have no trouble filling it. I already filled mine.

Order early

Kurt & Denita do a great job,but it's not easy trying to keep everyone where they want to sit.

[ QUOTE ]
Mudd...I sent in an order for 6 tickets...

Tell Kurt that you want all the Iowawhitetail guys/gals in the same area like last year.

I'm sure he will accommodate us...
waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

How do they know who is with who? Do they ask who you're affiliated with or something? If I could just say "put me next to my buddy Ghost" that'd be sweet and easy instead of having to hunt people down for my cash.

I just sent in a check for a table of 10. I already knew who would be at my table, so I included their names. Not sure if the names were a requirement or not. I asked if they could have our table near other Iowawhitetail tables. 'Bonker is at our's, so that may or may not be a great idea.

Yes, just make a note that you would like to sit next to BONKER and seal it up with your check...

[ QUOTE ]
'Bonker is at our's, so that may or may not be a great idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

probably isn't, but i feel, that it is easier to keep an eye on him, if he is at the same table. instead of him sneaking up on me, i can sic him on others
grin.gif

Does anyone know the time the banquet starts?... estimated finish time?... I need to travel back to Cedar Rapids that night...
frown.gif

I am very interested as long as I am guaranteed a seat ACROSS the table from Moosehunter
nono.gif

Cool, right now this is the tentative list... subject to change on a couple but pretty much in stone.

JNRBRONC
moosehunter
youngmoose
jkratz
all4s
Shoot2Kill (& wife)
Cornfed
muddy

[ QUOTE ]
Put me down Matt. I promise not to fart........
bootyshake.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you Perry? Some kinda fun hater? No matter how far appart our tables are I'm gonna stand up and blame you.

The IBA is gonna keep the seating chart a secret until the last minute so there isn't a stampede to stay up wind of CamoMan's table. Nobody will be allowed to scout the area for prevailing air currents prior to the banquet. Not that I'd ever pass gas in public or anything but teeroy might.

The 'Bonker

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Put me down Matt. I promise not to fart........
bootyshake.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you Perry? Some kinda fun hater? Nobody will be allowed to scout the area for prevailing air currents prior to the banquet. The 'Bonker

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps it might be best to bring a long a bottle of wind checker powder
grin.gif
(or a canary..
smirk.gif
)

[ QUOTE ]
What are you Perry? Some kinda fun hater? No matter how far appart our tables are I'm gonna stand up and blame you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I always blame the kids anyway.......
wedgie.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Not that I'd ever pass gas in public or anything but teeroy might.

[/ QUOTE ]

you can count on that. more of a given than death and taxes, but just to be sure, now i'll "stoke the fire"

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Not that I'd ever pass gas in public or anything but teeroy might.

[/ QUOTE ]

you can count on that. more of a given than death and taxes, but just to be sure, now i'll "stoke the fire"

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like I'll have to make a batch of sour kraut chilli just for self defense.

The 'Bonker

[ QUOTE ]
Looks like I'll have to make a batch of sour kraut chilli just for self defense

[/ QUOTE ]

uncle. i give. i don't wanna play anymore. that kraut smells like crap rolled in hot sick before it goes in, i don't want to find out what bonks throws after eating that trash mixed in some kind of ass-death chilli.

I don't want to discourage potential attenders of the banquet, but I just got an email today confirming that my table (with Bonker and Teeroy) will be next to the other Iowawhitetail tables. Enter the banquet room at your own risk.

[ QUOTE ]
Enter the banquet room at your own risk

[/ QUOTE ]
doah.gif
bigshock.gif

Hope there's no smoking in there...could be dangerous...
flame.jpg

Top Bottom