Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Reserving a table

Do you have to be an iba member to go to this? and if so how much does it cost?

[ QUOTE ]
Do you have to be an iba member to go to this? and if so how much does it cost?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure if you have to be...but you ought to be!
waytogo.gif

Join the IBA

Muddy, did you get your table filled?
Here is the list of people at CamoKid's table:
Fishbonker - LXshooter - Full Quiver - Camoman - Teeroy - Highjumper - Ironwood - MC Hunter - Barb (Mrs. Wood)
And of course - CamoKid.
So, Who's at some of the other tables?

[ QUOTE ]
CamoKid's table: Barb (Mrs. Wood)

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhh, "Barb"? Only cool people sit at CammoKid's table and part of being cool is having a catchy nickname or screen name. So, "Barb", either you can come up with one or we'll give you one. I'd suggest the former rather than the latter. Unless, of course, "Barb" is short for "Barbarella" then its way cooler than Fishbonker. If not, you got till the middle of Febuary to name yourself, or we'll do it for ya. Oh yeah, we get approval of your nickname too.

The 'Bonker

I'm full up, didn't take as long as I thought. Should be a fun table.

[ QUOTE ]
JNRBRONC
moosehunter
youngmoose
jkratz
all4s
Shoot2Kill (& wife)
Cornfed & buddy
muddy

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
So, "Barb", either you can come up with one or we'll give you one.

[/ QUOTE ]

and if they "give" you one...they'll most likely give you a name tag to go along with it!
grin.gif
grin.gif

Being a gentleman...I'll have no part in such shenaigans...
wink.gif
evil.gif
evil.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Uhh, "Barb"? Only cool people sit at CammoKid's table and part of being cool is having a catchy nickname or screen name. So, "Barb", either you can come up with one or we'll give you one. I'd suggest the former rather than the latter. Unless, of course, "Barb" is short for "Barbarella" then its way cooler than Fishbonker. If not, you got till the middle of Febuary to name yourself, or we'll do it for ya. Oh yeah, we get approval of your nickname too.

[/ QUOTE ]

man, i'm gonna get my ass chewed, or atleast a crap-load of dirty looks for this one, but....
bonks, i'm afraid barb already has an IW approved nickname. i think it was kat (could have been me, but i'm almost 100% sure it was kat) that was introduced to barb at the classic 2 years ago, and said something to the effect of..."oh, you are mrs. Wood"

a good laugh was had by all...or most...probably just me. the look on "mrs. Wood's" face was priceless, but not a look of amusement
grin.gif

grin.gif

I shall then aquiesce to the aforementioned nickname and "Barb" shall from henceforth and forevermore be known to all as "Mrs Wood". Beats the crap outa "Babs".

So Mrs. Wood, care for a bowl of sourkraut chilli with a side of broccalli and cauliflower to go along with the 40 of King Cobra?

The 'Bonker

[ QUOTE ]
Sure gunna be funny when she kicks you square in the balls.

[/ QUOTE ]

This party's getting more interesting all the time!
grin.gif
grin.gif

P.S... TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE
waytogo.gif

Okay - I'm willing to trade 'Bonker from my table for one other Iowawhitetail member, and two desserts to be named later.

You should have figured it out by now CamoMan, nature gives us great signs on when to just BACK AWAY! Sorry Tom
cool.gif

41110323_w.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif

A show before the show...can't wait!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhhhh, remember my wife has the boys, so Mrs Wood can kick all she wants. Ain't gonna hurt me none. Uhhhh, just in case, anybody got a cup, extra large size, that I can borrow? Don't bother to clean it before you lend it to me cause I won't clean it before I give it back. Or I'll tell you I did but it would be a fib.

The 'Bonker

Top Bottom