Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

To catch a thief...

And no shed thief is going to walk past a shed that isn't big enough, they pick em all up. SCUM BAGS!

And the camo face mask isn't new in my area. Many people have been running trail cams for 8 or 10 years now. My first trail cam was stolen 6 yrs. ago in March. I've lost 4 cameras total in that time, and now get pics of fully camo shed hunters for the past 3 years. It upsets me to get the pics, but i'm always relieved they didn't steal my camera. I might add my cams are all cable locked, but 2 or 3 shots with a 357 or larger pistol will do the trick.

I just read an Article in the new Outdoor Life that talked about sheds. Mostly talked about their value, so I'm sure if anyone lowlife that didn't already know there was money to be made, does now. It highlighted the 5,000 dollar shed sold in Dubuque last year I believe it was, and the $19,000 set sold from 2007. It also said that someone could make $15,000 in a winter/spring by just picking up sheds. So I can see the abundance of theives and trespassers going way up if they read that article.

Shed thieves

That is just unreal, I doubt I have any sheds left on my farm, I was going to go look this weekend, someone probably has scooped them all up. Sucks!

Top Bottom