Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Two Hitlist Bucks

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Is it just me, or does he look like a young deer still? No doubt I'd shoot him if he came across my path. But his face and body just seem young. I don't know. Maybe if is neck was fill out I'd be saying something else.

Good grief.........

There are some just plain stupid big deer being captured on Iowa Whitetail members trailcam's this year. I don't know how a hunter can even function with pictures of deer like this on their cam's. I get a decent deer on my cam and I'm brain dead for a few days just thinking about it, a buck like Earl would have me brain dead for months!!!

5846-hunt0389.jpg

blurry yes,,,the main point of posting this was to show that this deer, Earl is done growing. Won't be long until the hard horn pictures start showing up!

It's no longer a question of "I wonder if he will hit 200" ....Its now how far over 200 will he gross!? I'm going with a green gross of 215-225!

That's a true testament of what age will do to a special buck. The guys saying he won't make 200" are crazy and when those points were round, he still had a ton of growing to do. Good luck on closing the deal on a Once In A Lifetime Deer. A true giant.

That's a true testament of what age will do to a special buck. The guys saying he won't make 200" are crazy and when those points were round, he still had a ton of growing to do. Good luck on closing the deal on a Once In A Lifetime Deer. A true giant.

That is what i think is funny! Everyone was arguing that he would not make 200" when this thing started... A deer with that many points and that much mass will easily hit 200." People can call me crazy but that buck will gross 220s. STUD!!! I hope you have 10 cameras out and know everything about this deer, i am routing for you to kill him!

I think he will go 206 7/8 no more no less that number exactly. Who give a damn what he scores he is a giant and I wish you the best of luck.

sent from super hunters I phone

I don't think he has the tine length to support those numbers.

He does not have GREAT tine length but he has a lot of tines and a lot of extra points and MASS! I honestly do not think he has a tine over 10 1/2 inches. But his mass will compensate for the length and the extra points will add up quick. Hopefully we get to see soon!

I have a deer that grossed 180"s and if I posted a picture of it everyone would guess it was 155-160. But it has 17 scorable points and they add up.

That buck is a stud. Whether he goes over 200+ doesn't really matter. He will be a Boone and Crockett for sure.

He will go over 300 for sure...no doubt...ha...you guys.:rolleyes:

And in an earlier response you told a guy to "grow a pair" when he said "I wonder what the nay sayers will have to say now".... Not sure why you're playing devil's advocate on a bucks score but.....I can tell you this, that deer will be 210+ green gross... Be immature as you want, I think someone is just jealous :way:

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Top Bottom