Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

We’re Asking for Prayers and Support

That has to be so frustrating finding out that kind of news and having to play a waiting game to start your attack. Prayers sent.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

Continued prayers Scott. We serve a miracle working God!! We have seen it first-hand with my brother-in-law's father. I'd be happy to pass along information if it could help at all. He had a very grim outlook for his battle with lung cancer (also a non-smoker) and they've tried some experimental trials and the success is unbelievable.

Time for an update. Things are moving along but seems slow but that’s how it works. The biopsy was December 19 and on the 22nd as we were expecting it was confirmed she has lung cancer. They got her in to an oncologist on the 26th.
Tomorrow more tests and scans and a brain MRI next week to see if it’s there. So far it’s only in her right lung. They have discussed with us on what they want to do for treatments after all the tests are in. The waiting game gets old but should know the attack plan in a couple weeks.
Side note she is retiring this Friday and I’ll be doing the same probably early summer if the treatments they want to do becomes reality !
I haven’t been on here much but hope that changes in the future as things become more normal for us.

I do have a fun thread that I’ll start later this summer! Thanks again for all the support on here and from the many texts and PMs!
GOOD LUCK and keep us informed! A BIG group of us here thinking and praying for you both!!

Time for an update. Things are moving along but seems slow but that’s how it works. The biopsy was December 19 and on the 22nd as we were expecting it was confirmed she has lung cancer. They got her in to an oncologist on the 26th.
Tomorrow more tests and scans and a brain MRI next week to see if it’s there. So far it’s only in her right lung. They have discussed with us on what they want to do for treatments after all the tests are in. The waiting game gets old but should know the attack plan in a couple weeks.
Side note she is retiring this Friday and I’ll be doing the same probably early summer if the treatments they want to do becomes reality !
I haven’t been on here much but hope that changes in the future as things become more normal for us.

I do have a fun thread that I’ll start later this summer! Thanks again for all the support on here and from the many texts and PMs!
Wish you and your wife well! Looking forward to the "fun thread" this summer......

We will continue to keep you both in our thoughts. Hopefully it is contained to the one lung as the options will open up for sure. As Brent said, there are some amazing new clinical trial drugs out there for Lung Cancer right now, make sure to inquire about all those options as well. Even a simple call to MD Anderson and they will usually review the records.

Top Bottom