Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What's next for Republicans?

Gotta admit. I don't consider myself a Republican.
Sure as Hell ain't no Democrat!!
I vote R but both parties have become shit shows.

If both parties continue on the path we are going, nobody wins.
I'd rather someone with Zero party affiliation get in if they had the balls to keep America going without the hatred.
I'd like to see an open " free for all".
No party.
Best MAN wins.

In my opinion, Trump is not a die hard Republican but he's the best one that has been on the R ticket since Reagan.

Michelle Obama would be like Oprah Winfrey running and would win against Trump in a landslide. Trump would not win that popularity contest.

Biden has such a huge ego, that I don't see him willingly stepping aside for another candidate.

Michele Obama is extremely polarizing and I’ve read she loathes politics. Maybe she has czar aspirations that some attribute to Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She won’t run and would not win. Zero record, zero resume, zero experience. The public is dumb, not that dumb. This race is not about the person. It’s about the policies.

Trump needs to pivot from the geriatric patient to his policies and his replacement who will adopt the policies. They were both President. Pick an issue. Whose approach and results are better?? Trump walking away.

She won’t run and would not win. Zero record, zero resume, zero experience. The public is dumb, not that dumb. This race is not about the person. It’s about the policies.

Trump needs to pivot from the geriatric patient to his policies and his replacement who will adopt the policies. They were both President. Pick an issue. Whose approach and results are better?? Trump walking away.
I think the public is that dumb and they figure Barack will be running things and not her. They would instantly get almost all the minority vote and independents would flock to her.. I think Dems know this is the only option and will dump Joe soon. Let's just hope they keep Joe!

Here’s the thing that kills me. All of his own party is calling on him to drop out because he is unfit to run again? He is the President of the United States RIGHT NOW! How the hell is he fit to finish this term?! What a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, exactly what prior political experience did Trump have again? Michelle Obama is an attorney to boot. The public is absolutely THAT dumb, and I'd argue that this race is more personal than political.

Trump has built and led multi billion dollar businesses. Surrounded himself with competent teams. That’s leading. The government is a business. Money in money out. IMO a president needs some leadership experience whether it’s in politics, business or the military.

I tell you what. Well both start a business in a neighborhood. We have to make it safe, hire a staff, and make decisions to make it profitable. I’ll take Trump as my advisor. You can have the Obamas, Clintons and Bidens. They’ve built and maintained nothing. Live off the never ending tax payer spigot. Well see who comes out on top.

Last edited:
Trump has built and led multi billion dollar businesses. Surrounded himself with competent teams. That’s leading. The government is a business. Money in money out. IMO a president needs some leadership experience whether it’s in politics, business or the military.

I tell you what. Well both start a business in a neighborhood. We have to make it safe, hire a staff, and make decisions to make it profitable. I’ll take Trump as my advisor. You can have the Obamas, Clintons and Bidens. We’ll see who comes out on top.
Spot on

Michelle Obama would be like Oprah Winfrey running and would win against Trump in a landslide. Trump would not win that popularity contest.

Biden has such a huge ego, that I don't see him willingly stepping aside for another candidate.
You think Oprah would beat Trump? Honestly, I think everyone is underestimating Trump again … he has 25,000 to 50,000, with a 100,000 night on occasion—at each rally . They sign up the non registered voters at the rallies.

Trump had over 73 million votes and was leading substantially until 3 am the next day after the election.. if he actually lost, it was by late mail in Covid drop box ballots.

The Trump total was the most votes in US history (besides Biden) LOL!

He won more counties than any President ever. So Michelle Obama or Oprah will have their work cut out to defeat him !

Do you think voters (Independents) are going to watch the debate—see what a disaster it was and then go … oh great Michelle is taking over ! Yaaaay!

No I think they are feeling like Democrats are trying to pull the wool over their eyes, claiming Biden was fine.

They’ve lost trust . Trump was up with independents before the debate, it’s much higher now.

Plus 3 states will not allow a replacement on the ballot (Georgia, Nevada & Wisconsin) unless the Democrats win a legal case to allow it, or if Biden dies…. You can’t win the Presidency without those states.

If Biden stays in the race I can't see him beating Trump after that debate performance. Trump will be smart enough to not debate him again because I think it would only hurt him.

The Dems keep pointing to Biden having better policy. Dems and Republicans both think they're policies are better and independents I believe are looking at who can execute. I think most Americans hate the choices they've been given, and Biden's performance was atrocious. What blows my mind is if Dems believe Biden's policies are better is there really no other option for them to deliver those policies than Biden? They've become too comfortable thinking Biden will defeat Trump this election and it will cost them the WH if they don't force Joe out because it's obvious, he is too proud or oblivious to his shortcomings. Undecided voters seen a man more suited for assisted living than the WH and it isn't about the policies for them. It's about his age and he showed he's well beyond his prime.

I wish RFK got more of a chance. Everyone likes to talk about things rigged against Trump but at least he has a party to help him. The 2 party system is rigged against any individual that challenges them. RFK talks about how each party is owned by big money/special interests that don't care about the average American. I recently watched an interview with him by Dr. Phil and he talks about how these big companies are censoring any challenges to them while likely causing many of the issues everyone wants to argue about (Healthcare, Border, Wars, Freedom/Choice, Election integrity, etc). I believe he is looking to challenge the big corporations/institutions that are making us sicker and feeding the narratives of the right and left which seek to divide America; For that they will silence and destroy him. Trump and Biden both have had chances in the WH and neither of them addressed the big issues RFK is talking about. I don't have confidence in either major party candidate to fix any issue that big money doesn't want fixed. Trump didn't and couldn't drain the swamp because he needed the special interests backing him and couldn't turn on them. Biden doesn't know what a swamp is anymore. I pray every night for God to help America because I'm terrified about the directions we are heading. IMO the world is watching and waiting for an implosion.

I tell you what. Well both start a business in a neighborhood. We have to make it safe, hire a staff, and make decisions to make it profitable. I’ll take Trump as my advisor. You can have the Obamas, Clintons and Bidens. They’ve built and maintained nothing. Live off the never ending tax payer spigot. Well see who comes out on top.
Not sure how you got that I like the Liberatards. I don't. I was just making a statement, and would bet $ on Michelle Obama beating Trump if she ran. That's what I think about the majority of our voting public.

I was just making a statement, and would bet $ on Michelle Obama beating Trump if she ran. That's what I think about the majority of our voting public.
I have the same sick feeling about ANY likeable liberal. I'm not a huge fan of the Trump personality, but it's pretty tough to argue against the state of the union and the world under his leadership. Putin didn't screw with him, China hated him (which means he's doing right for the US) our borders were tight and getting better, inflation was low, and he would have pulled us out of the pandemic sooner if it weren't for the knuckle dragging blue states. Employment was up and you didn't have to get a home equity loan to buy a dozen eggs. I'd go back to that in a heartbeat.

PS. Does anyone else here think Michelle might be a dude?

Great debate by Trump! Now that the Dems know he will destroy Biden in a legally run election will they throw Trump in jail? Or worse....Will throwing him jail have any effect on voters? I don't think it will at this point.

There was talk on Fox this morning that the sentencing could be delayed until after the election…?

My guess is the Supreme Court decision will change the trial outcome and may eventually throw the case out.

I have the same sick feeling about ANY likeable liberal. I'm not a huge fan of the Trump personality, but it's pretty tough to argue against the state of the union and the world under his leadership. Putin didn't screw with him, China hated him (which means he's doing right for the US) our borders were tight and getting better, inflation was low, and he would have pulled us out of the pandemic sooner if it weren't for the knuckle dragging blue states. Employment was up and you didn't have to get a home equity loan to buy a dozen eggs. I'd go back to that in a heartbeat.

PS. Does anyone else here think Michelle might be a dude?
The internet a few years back said it was :DIMG_4805.png

Turns out there is a very reasonable explanation for Joe Biden’s poor debate performance. He had a cold !

Top Bottom