Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Who do you prefer, DeSantis or Trump?

I’m glad Trump didn’t debate last night! It was cool to see the trailing pack go at it on stage! Next best thing to a cage match.
Everyone had good points and I would support anyone if they got the nomination but I don’t care for rolly polly Chris Christi!
I’m still undecided cause lots of things are going to happen in the coming months

TRUMP + VIVEK, 2024!!!
Tucker & trump got 150m views last night!!! Oh my gosh. That’s one candidate. Fox got 23m for debate - 8 or so candidates.
I like tim scott as well. :).
BTW- I really like Desantis. Would have been #1 for 2028. I do think this hurt him badly. & I don’t want to see that. :(
Lil prediction, be Vivek as VP. Scott be my second bet. Followed by Noem out of SD.

Left or right…. The corruption & double standard of Justice will ruin this country (faster) if it’s allowed to play out in next election as they are trying. The same tactics will be used AGAINST THE LEFT - later on. This will not end well. This is stuff that ends nations & empires. Anyone can see this thousands of times in history where the corruption dominates & the nations crumble from within. ‘24 is MUST WIN.

Corruption is over-the-top in both political parties, that's why they have to be careful who they bring down and keep it very isolated if they do anything at all because the whole corrupt system may come tumbling down, and they (both sides) of course don't want their bread and butter to go away. I believe that's why "they" didn't find any "widespread" election fraud in 2020. They can't risk the American people finally having enough of the self serving, can't be trusted, pay-to-play government officials in DC and try them all for treason. The entire 'club' loses. Is our system really much different than Russia other than the musical chair of the guy at the top? All the oligarchs (congressman) still are getting filthy rich from back door deals, loans/steering of deals to friends, getting paid under the table in some manner for favors.
Same thing in my opinion to what happens in Russia....
Edited: Why I would hate to vote for Trump: I think he could easily be compromised. The Big Guy already is without a doubt. Let's not even discuss the Clintons (both)

Last edited:
Corruption is over-the-top in both political parties, that's why they have to be careful who they bring down and keep it very isolated if they do anything at all because the whole corrupt system may come tumbling down, and they (both sides) of course don't want their bread and butter to go away. I believe that's why "they" didn't find any "widespread" election fraud in 2020. They can't risk the American people finally having enough of the self serving, can't be trusted, pay-to-play government officials in DC and try them all for treason. The entire 'club' loses. Is our system really much different than Russia other than the musical chair of the guy at the top? All the oligarchs (congressman) still are getting filthy rich from back door deals, loans/steering of deals to friends, getting paid under the table in some manner for favors.
Same thing in my opinion to what happens in Russia...
Unfortunately, I think you are absolutely correct. If we knew "the whole truth" the country would instantly go into melt-down .

‘24 is MUST WIN.

You know...every election we hear from both sides "This is the most important election in our nation's history". This time...it's 100% true. We will be pushed "over the top" if we don't get this one right.

A great concern of mine, is a "certain party" will dump $ into the economy and lower interest rates next year. Then, come out and talk about how everything they have done "worked". Only for 2026 to see the greatest recession in our nations history. At the end of the day, those in power will do everything they can to keep that power. They how zero care for the citizens of our country.

Funny...all the leaked docs in the past 2-3 days about the covid lockdowns coming back. Same song, different verse. Little bit louder, whole lot worse.

I watched about 1/2 hour of the debate . As IShi pointed out , I’d vote for any one of them . They are so far above anything the Dems will bring out (Biden, Harris, Newsome) it’s not even the same league.

I’d pick DeSantis or Trump, but honestly thought most of them had their moments.

TRUMP + VIVEK, 2024!!!
Tucker & trump got 150m views last night!!! Oh my gosh. That’s one candidate. Fox got 23m for debate - 8 or so candidates.
I like tim scott as well. :).
BTW- I really like Desantis. Would have been #1 for 2028. I do think this hurt him badly. & I don’t want to see that. :(
Lil prediction, be Vivek as VP. Scott be my second bet. Followed by Noem out of SD.

Left or right…. The corruption & double standard of Justice will ruin this country (faster) if it’s allowed to play out in next election as they are trying. The same tactics will be used AGAINST THE LEFT - later on. This will not end well. This is stuff that ends nations & empires. Anyone can see this thousands of times in history where the corruption dominates & the nations crumble from within. ‘24 is MUST WIN.
For some reason I don't trust Vivek. I do agree what we are seeing under Biden is what brings nations down. At some point our debt will be so out of control they will come looking for money anyway they can get it. $401ks, bank accounts, land, etc...

Vivek had a big night last night. Top "talking time", took the most attention and all of the attacks were aimed at him and very few of them landed. It's going to be an interesting year politically... I certainly don't hate that he isn't a career politician like the rest of the stage.

I don't trust Vivek any father then I can throw him. Finance and hedge funds. Engineering money. Buy an already failed drug, hype it up for investment, then walk away unscathed when it goes south and others lose their ass. His campaign is the same thing. At best he has a hope Trump picks him for VP, not likely IMO, or a cabinet position. That's why his nose is so far up his butt. He reminds me of Buttigieg.

I can't respect any of the candidates that can't say a negative thing about the front runner. Do you want to win or are you just looking for some attention and a cabinet post or TV gig? It's almost as pathetic as what's going on on the other side. This is supposed to be serious business and it's a joke.

I enjoyed the debate last night. I like hearing different people's ideas for the problems we face. I think anybody who watched would have to agree Trump has a hold on the party. Anybody attacking him was booed. Beyond Trump I think Vivek and Haley had the best nights, but nobody will take any of Trump's support from last night's debate. I also like Burgum but he will not get any traction and will need to bow out. I think Vivek may have set himself up for potential VP. I think Vivek's point about politicians being bought by Super PACS was overlooked and my concern with today's politicians is who do they work for? I have been really trying to listen to the person and judge their character rather than their party affiliation. Now more than ever I believe we need good people with strong moral character who won't cave to the special interests regardless of party affiliation. Right now this country is so divided and people won't even have conversations with the other side and I think if this continues it will be the beginning of the end for this country. United we stand, Divided we fall.

I thought Nikki Haley had the best night. She handled the abortion question really well, among other things.

Desantis looked uncomfortable and hurt himself IMO. The hand raising was uncomfortably awkward to watch.

I don't see Vivek being VP for the fact that he might compete for the spotlight with the presidential candidate. Dude is legit tho. I see Tim Scott as the logical VP choice

I don't know what is going to happen with Trump. He is nearing 100 indictments. Can he beat them all? we'll see.

Potential legit contenders: Ron DeSantis, Nikki Haley, Vivek Ramaswamy, Tim Scott.

Might as well drop out now: Doug Burgum, Chris Christie, Asa Hutchinson, Mike Pence

I watched about 1/2 hour of the debate . As IShi pointed out , I’d vote for any one of them . They are so far above anything the Dems will bring out (Biden, Harris, Newsome) it’s not even the same league.

I’d pick DeSantis or Trump, but honestly thought most of them had their moments.
Don’t forget about Big Mike. He, she?, that, idk. Will be considered too.

I thought Nikki Haley had the best night. She handled the abortion question really well, among other things.

Desantis looked uncomfortable and hurt himself IMO. The hand raising was uncomfortably awkward to watch.

I don't see Vivek being VP for the fact that he might compete for the spotlight with the presidential candidate. Dude is legit tho. I see Tim Scott as the logical VP choice

I don't know what is going to happen with Trump. He is nearing 100 indictments. Can he beat them all? we'll see.

Potential legit contenders: Ron DeSantis, Nikki Haley, Vivek Ramaswamy, Tim Scott.

Might as well drop out now: Doug Burgum, Chris Christie, Asa Hutchinson, Mike Pence
I realize North Dakota Gov Burgum has no chance, but if you read his history it’s pretty incredible. He grew up in a town of 300 people in North Dakota.

Started Great Plains Software and turned it into a huge company . Microsoft bought it many years ago for over a billion $$

I love to see those stories of hard work and success! I thought he did alright in the debate.

I realize North Dakota Gov Burgum has no chance, but if you read his history it’s pretty incredible. He grew up in a town of 300 people in North Dakota.

Started Great Plains Software and turned it into a huge company . Microsoft bought it many years ago for over a billion $$

I love to see those stories of hard work and success! I thought he did alright in the debate.
Agree! Not much of a chance to get the nomination but he would be on my cabinet!

I don’t need any media outlet to tell me what a shit show this administration is and that it will get worse unless removed. There is nothing Biden is doing well, zero. All you need to know.
Agreed - but can you even fathom what it'd be like if he fell over dead? Shit show beyond imagination. And if he gets another 4, that's likely what we'd see....

Top Bottom