Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Any news on Hermanns

Welcome to the site. Not sure to many guys on here will be able to tell you about this given outfitter as most have private or public areas they hunt. We do not see much outfitter talk on this site, but if someone knows I'm sure they will let you know. Good Luck!

Saw some info on this outfit on another site. There wasn't anything nice said about him or his guide service. But you never know the whole story.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: teeroy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">is that this dude? </div></div>

The author of that website is from Alabama and Dane is from Alabama: coincidence?

Kinda funny he has a picture of candlestick in his photo area.

Ron, I am pretty sure you can tell him to get that photo off of his site.

He is from here in town! (well close by) I have never met him, but have heard a lot of stories! Most stories end up with the same type of result as the posted website! Notice he called it a rifle stand?

Also, 50,000 acres he claims to have private access to in Iowa? Let's be serious! 50,000 private acres!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON!!!!!

Do a google search on the guy...wow, what a treat.

I see he has adds here wanting to buy antlers.....

Upon doing some more reading, I noticed on his actually site, that he claims to have over 1000 stands and ground blinds ready to hunt!! Good lord, I bet that takes a little time to hang!! Lets just say that it takes 30 mins to walk in hang a stand and trim the surrounding areas for quality shooting lanes(which probably should take more)!! That means he spends 500 hours setting up stands! Figuring that in the summer there is 12 hours of easy light per day! He spends over 41 straight days hanging stands? Seems like over kill to me!! Or possibly inflated numbers!!! Could be legit, but with that much time setting up in iowa, how the Heck does he manage his 20,000 acres in the 3 counties he has in Missouri?

And I though i was going to die hanging 9 stands in one day! At his pace, you be doing 24 a day!!! Image how many tree steps or climb sticks he has to own!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As your guide, I would love to share my successful stories and take you on a guided hunt that will help develop your own expertise so you will be soon be telling your own successful hunting stories. </div></div>

Oh my... Love it that he has the Mingo buck on his website as well. WOW.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doubleaarchery</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Upon doing some more reading, I noticed on his actually site, that he claims to have over 1000 stands and ground blinds ready to hunt!! </div></div>

20ugly_deer_stand.jpg

The DNR needs to sell more non-resident tags! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doubleaarchery</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Randy, have you been trespassing onto Nanny's land again??? </div></div>

I don't go for fashion, i go for comfort. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I made a couple calls to Des Moines.Know some people that might be interested in his website and claims. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Top Bottom