Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hunting room/Man Cave/Man Bar

Locked Bucks
030_zpse9870268.jpg

224 1/8 I don't even hunt ducks but really like the ducks on the game strap. And the Old Rivals!

224...those ducks are frickin cool! Such a cool idea...love the blue paint and everything. You really got it going in there! Thanks for sharing man! So cool!

Even some jewelry on one of those green heads :way: That is a bad ass room. I love the pintails, prettiest of them all IMO

224 I can't imagine how much your taxidermy bill was! that is one of the coolest walls I've every seen! There are some great man caves in this thread, I just finished my basement and have started to decorate my cave. Looks like I have some catching up to do!

224 1/8 that is awesome. one cam also is great. now i just need some tropheys some cash, and oh yea a house and i can use some of these ideas!

Hopp, every so often I come across mounts for sale on craigslist in case your interested. Don't want your man cave to have completely bare walls.

Nice man cave's guys. I too have a narrow, but long basement, so I put 3/4" oriented strand board behind the drywall on one end. While my mounts are somewhat crowded, I can hang them anywhere and people aren't running into them. They don't complain about the close quarters either.

d12578.jpg

d12579.jpg

d12580.jpg

Top Bottom