Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Now that necked cartridges are lawful (min .35 - max .5) what will everyone be hunting with this year?

I am not sure where to begin. What’s your number one argument against being able to use a .30-30 to deer hunt in Iowa?
Read back. Ive given 5+ reasons & u keep avoiding the main important questions!!!!

Read back look at the simple questions ive asked that are critically important. & yes, more important than (like access to quality land for example) using high powers.

My Last post had a few very simple questions. I labeled above: 1 to 4 in questions for u. Pretty quick to answer & not that hard. See if we can get answer there. I’ll gladly re-answer the high power question.

Last edited:
I missed this somehow.
no one is banning The 30/30 as stated.
Your second point:
30-30 & … any others like: .300 win mag, 7mm, .243, .270, .30-06, etc etc etc.

1) gun drives. Incredibly more distance & danger. I was almost killed with a slug on a deer drive 7-8 years ago & posted about it here. We have many members with shotgun bullet holes in house. Group of Guys shooting at running deer with Iowa terrain- major safety & fatal impacts to hunters.
2) degrade deer herd….. further shots = more deer killed more easily. Simple.
3) be more like MO, WI, MN & states with rifles. States that see their hunters leave to come to iowa to hunt Where no one leaves here to go there. *which isn’t good to simplify it- those states are not managed well like iowa.
4) more ground locked up. Only 6% timber. You liberalize the regs- more ground locked up. Harder to find land. Hurts little guy. Access is hard as it is. This will make way harder. You don’t think we have more access issues and don’t see guys buying up land to insulate from a lot of crazy stuff going on or to manage it more conservatively….. do you see this fact/reality or not? It’s there.
5) growing amount of houses or buildings in country. More people in many areas. Coupled with medium to large groups of hunters pushing deer within rifle distance of each other…. At running deer. On the fly & lethal range of hunters & buildings at long distances.

I could go on. You asked for it…. You got it. There’s FIVE just to start for you. ;).
BTW- here was my answer to your question on “give me one reason” - here’s 5. I could add 5 more to this list easily. Like to hear answers to FOUR questions I asked u on this page above.
In short….
1) rifles for Turkey season?
2) 4 months, 7 seasons, 7+ weapons categories, 6% timber…. Not enough opportunities to kill deer?
3) access to quality land or good hunting for average guy getting better or worse??
4) if we could demonstrate, prove or overwhelmingly showcase/demonstrate that more liberal regulations hurt access for average hunters…. Would that impact your position?

Last edited:
My 2 cents . If you look at history you will always have individuals who can not self regulate. When Buffalo were just open season they were hunted to near extinction!! All wild game is a recource that needs management and care takers or there are individuals who will rape it to near extinction! Some may dissagree with me but does not matter what is used to harvest an animal to a point ! But if you have a certain amount of animals you can only harvest ex amount each yr to have more for next yr! Most states with deer use simply deer numbers to manage. If theres 500,000 total they feel we can take example say 200,000 out each yr and be ok!! But no account for age structure!! A deer is a deer!!! So take iowa for example. Like sligh says plenty of opportunities and seasons to hunt deer with just about every means available! So there needs to be a check for every new opportunity that comes up if you go to hi power rifles which is definitely more effective than a shotgun something has to give! Less tags? Shorter season ? Idk? But unless you change something your quality and quantity will suffer! I personly feel "party hunting" sharing tags for the firearms seasons is a big loop hole that allows individuals to exploit harvest goals! Example! I saw a video where a guy took 4 bucks over 170 in a single season!! 1 bow 1 land owner 1 gun and 1 on his girl freinds tag during gun also????? So ultimately i comes down to self regulation!! Theres more than enough opportunities out there if you want to hunt deer !!!! If no. Of hunters increases the no. Of opportunities need to decrease to keep things in balance deer are not an unlimited resource!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

No disrespect intended, but I don't think you're really making any solid arguments against an Iowa hunting using a .30-30.

1. Your first reason is about deer drives being dangerous. If you think deer drives are dangerous (and they're not something I'd ever participate in myself), you should be trying to restrict deer drives themselves, not my ability to hunt with a .30-30.

2. Your second reason is that the deer herd would be degraded because more deer would be killed. More deer are killed with compound bows than traditional bows. So what? If we need to limit the number of tags available for season / method of take, we can do that instead of relying on arbitrary caliber restrictions. My neighbors can now hunt deer in Iowa with a 50 BMG but I can't use a .30-30.

3. Your third point seems to be that Iowa is managed better than other states. Iowa does well, but so do other states. How are do you define and qualify what makes Iowa "managed well" and the other states you named (MO / WI / MN ) not managed well? Number of deer harvested? Trophy quality?

4. Your fourth point is quite a stretch if I am interpreting it the way you intend it. You're saying the .30-30 should be restricted because people will buy up more land to insulate themselves from people who hunt with .30-30s? That's an interesting theory.

5. Your fifth point seems to be a a concern about deer drives and rifle hunting in proximity to residences. Again, this is not an argument for restricting the .30-30. If you think Iowa hunters need more safety education so that they're not shooting at residences, then you should advocate for that. If you think deer drives are inherently dangerous and can never be done safely, advocate for restricting those.

You've yet to list a single compelling reason that an Iowa hunter should not be allowed to harvest a deer during shotgun season with a .30-30.

As for your series of questions, I'll happily answer them but they really don't have anything to do with the topic at hand.

1. I have no problem with rifles in turkey season within ethical caliber range, which for turkeys would be limited to rimfires.

2. If they replaced archery season in Iowa with slingshot season, you'd have the same "4 months, 7 seasons, 7+ weapons categories, 6% timber" -- but you wouldn't have your preferred method of take. But that wouldn't be a problem, right? You'd be just fine with that is what you're saying?

3. What does the access to the land have to do with .30-30s? Or any method of take? The land issue is what it is no matter what you hunt with.

4. How do you define "liberal regulations" or "hurt access"? I'd say the arbitrary, big government regulations restricting average hunters from hunting with their caliber of choice (within the ethical range) are hurtful.

I don’t get why you guys continue to respond to this guy? He believes he is right and he is simply getting a kick out of pushing your buttons, that’s the only this is the only thing and the only reason he posts on this forum. Nothing you say will change his mind and nothing he says will change yours. Just agree to disagree, ignore him and move on and have a great fall. Remember, trolls starve to death when they aren’t fed.
Exactly, he only comes here to talk(argue) about this one subject (at least under this name) . Like all internet arguments, no one is going to change their position, it doesn't matter how good the counter argument is .

1. Your first reason is about deer drives being dangerous. If you think deer drives are dangerous (and they're not something I'd ever participate in myself), you should be trying to restrict deer drives themselves, not my ability to hunt with a .30-30.

2. Your second reason is that the deer herd would be degraded because more deer would be killed. More deer are killed with compound bows than traditional bows. So what? If we need to limit the number of tags available for season / method of take, we can do that instead of relying on arbitrary caliber restrictions. My neighbors can now hunt deer in Iowa with a 50 BMG but I can't use a .30-30.

3. Your third point seems to be that Iowa is managed better than other states. Iowa does well, but so do other states. How are do you define and qualify what makes Iowa "managed well" and the other states you named (MO / WI / MN ) not managed well? Number of deer harvested? Trophy quality?

4. Your fourth point is quite a stretch if I am interpreting it the way you intend it. You're saying the .30-30 should be restricted because people will buy up more land to insulate themselves from people who hunt with .30-30s? That's an interesting theory.

5. Your fifth point seems to be a a concern about deer drives and rifle hunting in proximity to residences. Again, this is not an argument for restricting the .30-30. If you think Iowa hunters need more safety education so that they're not shooting at residences, then you should advocate for that. If you think deer drives are inherently dangerous and can never be done safely, advocate for restricting those.

You've yet to list a single compelling reason that an Iowa hunter should not be allowed to harvest a deer during shotgun season with a .30-30.

As for your series of questions, I'll happily answer them but they really don't have anything to do with the topic at hand.

1. I have no problem with rifles in turkey season within ethical caliber range, which for turkeys would be limited to rimfires.

2. If they replaced archery season in Iowa with slingshot season, you'd have the same "4 months, 7 seasons, 7+ weapons categories, 6% timber" -- but you wouldn't have your preferred method of take. But that wouldn't be a problem, right? You'd be just fine with that is what you're saying?

3. What does the access to the land have to do with .30-30s? Or any method of take? The land issue is what it is no matter what you hunt with.

4. How do you define "liberal regulations" or "hurt access"? I'd say the arbitrary, big government regulations restricting average hunters from hunting with their caliber of choice (within the ethical range) are hurtful.
I’m ok with it. Above is a respectful response with meaningful thoughts. I think that’s great even though we disagree. I know he has “his side” & “his reasons” & I’m going to say he doesn’t represent the position of most iowa hunters. Especially the hunters that are more on “serious side” ….. what I mean by that…. Folks that spend a lot of time during the year deer hunting. VS the other side of it - the guys who maybe go 1 or 2 weekends a year.
I’ll respond to above, posted below, in BOLD…..

We cannot regulate how people walk on farms or properties. It would be close to impossible to regulate deer drives. It’s vastly easier to regulate weapons…. Especially weapons with lethal ranges well over a mile.

We can thank IFC for bringing the .50 BMG to Iowa’s deer season!!!! Shouldn’t have happened. Slimy politics 101 is how that went down.

VERY SIMPLE: we have a balanced age structure across the state. Fair amount of bucks are able to reach maturity. Buck to doe ratios are pretty healthy. We are below carrying capacity in most the state. Here’s the KEY…. Yes, we destroy our neighbors for “quality” in every sense of the word. Why it’s a 5 year wait to draw a NR tag by me. We are bombarded with our neighbors wanting to hunt here and it does NOT go the other way around. We have the widely accepted - best overall managed whitetail state in the country. DUE TO REGULATIONS!

YES. U put Highpowers all over- there’s countless guys that will buy up land to insulate from all the “unintended consequences”!! Absolutely. A lot of the land here is bought up by NR’s who had their own states ruined by bad regulations. My area is well over 50% NR ownership. Add more seasons, more weapons & liberal regulations….. folks will buy more up to insulate from the insanity. Access will continue to worsen (it’s already a problem). Enough folks know what liberal regs do to other states. Iowa is one of the last great states. There’s threats to iowa yearly By special interests (like IFC) but, as of today, it still remains far better than other states in the Midwest. & I’ve hunted most of them. Go hunt MN, MO, WI, PA, MN- would be eye opening

With this situation of more people, smaller parcels & deer drives (that we cannot regulate) - why would we add bullets with lethal range 5-10 times that of a shotgun? It’s madness. You keep saying “.30-.30” …. You pick one of the weakest guns in that category. How about the rest of the rounds??? .300 win mag. .270, .338 lapua, 7mm, .300 RUM, 30-06, etc….. we are talking about rounds that have a lethal range of over a mile. Shotgun rounds are in the dirt in 200 yards most the time. No comparison between them. Rifles with 1 mile plus lethal range, running deer, small parcels of land & a relatively populated state - there’s a very good reason we had limited firearms to shorter ranges.

I think above covers that. Management, safety, dwindling access, too many opportunities as it is to kill deer, majority of hunters NOT a wanting this (shouldn’t be IFC, lobbyists or their paid for politicians that decide this!! Should be iowa hunters & residents!!). The only reason the high power is being debated here is IFC’s special interest motives & lobbying.

why not high powers?!?! .223 for example…. Be an excellent Turkey round!

I will be against the sling shot season. When IFC or the sling shot lobby tries to push it- we will voice against.

Above.

We have 4 months, 7 seasons, 7+ weapon choices & only 6% timber. That’s a liberal set of regulations as it sits. Adding more to it is insanity. No merit. All special interest driven.

Last edited:
How do you feel about restricting archery season to traditional bows only? Why or why not?
I would be for leaving it how it is & not allowing more weapons to it…. No more weapons like crossbows. Unless it’s for handicapped or seniors. Compounds have been legal, I believe, since archery began in Iowa. If we dialed anything back, it should be the sham legislation hatched by special interests & politicians the last 5 years. The same ones that did give us the “.50 BMG for deer hunting”. There’s where we should be dialing back. Neither will happen but there’s my answer.

If we start dialing things back….. here’s the realistic place it will happen & could be forced down the road…. There’s a 2 buck limit in iowa. Right now MOST do NOT fill both those tags. If special interests get all their insanity passed… Rifles, crossbows, longer seasons, more seasons, whatever - more bucks will be killed. More younger bucks will be killed. That’s the downward spiral that will shake & break iowa… All the “good land” will be locked up if/when this happens. The regular land will be destroyed…. The average hunter will be impacted so greatly that there will be public calls for a 1 buck limit. If we keep going at this rate. And…..

New hunters will not want to hunt…. When ground sucks & they can’t find access to good land …. They will quit or won’t start. Special interests can buy off politicians to make it close to “guaranteed you get a deer, any weapon you can dream of”……. It will NEVER WORK!!! New hunters will be out & the average guy will be screwed for hunting. Politicians & special interests like IFC are doing no real help to the sport. The opposite impact is the true reality. Politicians & lobbyists only see one side: $ & their interests. All the rest that ruins the sport or makes it harder for kids to want to join- they don’t see it, aren’t aware or DON’T CARE

I would be for leaving it how it is & not allowing more weapons to it…. No more weapons like crossbows. Unless it’s for handicapped or seniors. Compounds have been legal, I believe, since archery began in Iowa. If we dialed anything back, it should be the sham legislation hatched by special interests & politicians the last 5 years. The same ones that did give us the “.50 BMG for deer hunting”. There’s where we should be dialing back. Neither will happen but there’s my answer.

If we start dialing things back….. here’s the realistic place it will happen & could be forced down the road…. There’s a 2 buck limit in iowa. Right now MOST do NOT fill both those tags. If special interests get all their insanity passed… Rifles, crossbows, longer seasons, more seasons, whatever - more bucks will be killed. More younger bucks will be killed. That’s the downward spiral that will shake & break iowa… All the “good land” will be locked up if/when this happens. The regular land will be destroyed…. The average hunter will be impacted so greatly that there will be public calls for a 1 buck limit. If we keep going at this rate. And…..

New hunters will not want to hunt…. When ground sucks & they can’t find access to good land …. They will quit or won’t start. Special interests can buy off politicians to make it close to “guaranteed you get a deer, any weapon you can dream of”……. It will NEVER WORK!!! New hunters will be out & the average guy will be screwed for hunting. Politicians & special interests like IFC are doing no real help to the sport. The opposite impact is the true reality. Politicians & lobbyists only see one side: $ & their interests. All the rest that ruins the sport or makes it harder for kids to want to join- they don’t see it, aren’t aware or DON’T CARE

As you said previously that there were “too many opportunities as it is to kill deer” I thought perhaps you’d support restricting archery to traditional bows only.

If too many deer are harvested once we have a proper rifle season, do you think we should limit the number of tags available during rifle season?

As you said previously that there were “too many opportunities as it is to kill deer” I thought perhaps you’d support restricting archery to traditional bows only.

If too many deer are harvested once we have a proper rifle season, do you think we should limit the number of tags available during rifle season?
I Think Hunters will fight the politicians & special interests so we don’t have a high power rifle season in iowa!! As arrogant as the IFC is…. hunters, landowners, sportsman & those that care about our fragile resource & system are not going to roll over.

Looks like the battle lines are pretty clearly outlined…. Vast majority of hunters vs the political hacks, special interests & $ groups. Only way IFC & like groups win is repeating slimy political tactics. Not by winning favor & support among sportsmen.

I am a lifelong sportsman and conservationist. I applaud their efforts to remove arbitrary restrictions on caliber.

Why do you not want to restrict archery season to traditional bows only? Nearly every argument you made against allowing necked cartridges vs straight walled can be made against allowing compound bows vs traditional.

What’s good for the goose, right?

I am a lifelong sportsman and conservationist. I applaud their efforts to remove arbitrary restrictions on caliber.

Why do you not want to restrict archery season to traditional bows only? Nearly every argument you made against allowing necked cartridges vs straight walled can be made against allowing compound bows vs traditional.

What’s good for the goose, right?
Theres a HUGE difference between the advantages of each! From traditional to modern compound the range is increased possibly 10 to 30 yrds. Accuracy is generaly easier to achieve with a compound but both still fire 1 shot. The differences between a foster slug throwing shotgun to a straight walled rifle are fairly significant but the advantages of necked cartridges opens a whole new world . You can go on line and order a custom rifle with bdc scope all set to go and if you can hold steady out of a good rest in a box blind 500 yrds is very doable !! Basicly if you can see them you can shot them!! Are you going to try and pretend theres no difference?????

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Why do you keep mentioning 30/30? Why aren't you talking about using a 300 win mag, so you can really reach out and hammer the deer? You are lobbying for all rifles, so why do you only refer to a 30/30 for your argument?

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

I’ll mention this to “hunters in general” as “food for thought”. I’m not directly relating this to this rifle debate but something to chew on….
In multiple neighborhoods in Southern Iowa across 3 counties we have successfully busted poachers shooting deer out truck windows. Every one- rifle. (I’m not saying rifles are bad…. Some people are though. & some people are tempted by big deer). I’ve hunted in probably 15+ counties in Iowa over 20+ years…. Rifles & poaching have gone on in most neighborhoods. Mainly out of vehicles. (Again, I’m not blaming rifles themselves. I know folks poach with bows, crossbows, shotguns, etc).
This year just S of Des Moines - last week- vehicle shot a buck around 8pm. Neighbor chased after hearing rifle shot. Game warden involved. Ongoing case.
Put more rifles out there….. folks do stupid things. When they see big deer - they sometimes make very bad choices. When more guys have more guns that are “lethal at 450 yards” - u will have more issues. I guarantee it.
My buddies who are near the MO line…. It’s yearly that around rifle season, the vehicles start trolling around N of the border. Buddy busted a guy after 3 bucks out his truck window after DNR was involved. Drove in from MO. Our last big bust was a guy who plead guilty to just under 50 counts of poaching…. Again, rifle out the truck window…. Stone cold caught in the act & plead guilty.
i live here. I hear the shots. I’ve found the headless deer after searching. I’ve seen the guys get busted. I’ve seen a lot more get away with it. All areas of Iowa.
BOTTOM LINE: you add more rifles, you will have more of this, not less. ***again, I am not blaming the rifles & whether to legalize or not should not hinge on this. But- sometimes good people are tempted to do bad things. Or bad people will do bad things. Expect more “bad choices” as guys understand what they can do with a rifle with a big buck at 400 yards they see driving around.

Last, food for thought…. We all know IFC or any other group goes about lobbying & pimping the regulations to their interests the same way…. Step by step.
“straight walls so kids can hunt!!!” Then it’s “straight walls for everyone!!!” Then “big rifles”. Then…. “All rifles”. Many in the IFC have said “put them in the rut!!!!!” We know the game folks. HUNTER BASED GROUPS OPPOSE THIS. GROUPS WITH $ INTERESTS ARE FOR THIS STUFF - that is the 2 sides in a nutshell.
If they win & this passes, clearly it’s a free-for-all….. Crossbows during archery!!! You name it…. Game over. We know the game & we know how this will end. All these groups care about themselves, $ & their interests. Not the kids, hunters, resource, deer or Iowa’s management. Iowa is special…. Keep it that way. No more. KEEP IOWA GREAT!!!!

OH YA- JOIN THE IBA!!!!!! https://www.iowabowhunters.org/

Last edited:
Why do you keep mentioning 30/30? Why aren't you talking about using a 300 win mag, so you can really reach out and hammer the deer? You are lobbying for all rifles, so why do you only refer to a 30/30 for your argument?

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

To me, hunting is just as much about tradition and family as it is about filling the freezer or getting a monster buck. Who doesn’t want to take our kids hunting with the same rifle we learned to hunt with, and that our fathers learned to hunt with, and perhaps even their fathers before them?

Not one person has been able to come up with a compelling reason that the .30-30 should be restricted in Iowa.

For the record, I have zero problem with a Hunter who wants to use a 300 win mag, either. A deer killed with a magnum rifle is just as dead as a deer killed with a heirloom lever action rifle and just as dead as one killed with a compound bow and just as dead as one killed with a recurve bow.

Relying on method of take to control annual harvest totals is inefficient and needlessly restrictive. Want to control how many deer are harvested? Limit the number of tags in any given season. Simple, easy, fair and effective.

I can tell you this. The IFC burned alot of political clout on this last go around. I have it in writing from more than one legislator including some of the most outspoken. Pure slime the way it went down. Garbage.

Things won't be so easy when you attempt to bring all the rifles. That was the ultimate goal of the IFC... nibble away so they could make the next argument. No one cared about hunting with 50 BMG... it was just a necessary step in order to get to 30-06, 300WM, etc. People will know what's up when you try to tell a sob story about grandpa's 30-30. Classic slight of hand and this time around people arn't going to buy it.

The cat is out of the bag and people's eyes have been opened that matter. Good Luck.

To me, hunting is just as much about tradition and family as it is about filling the freezer or getting a monster buck. Who doesn’t want to take our kids hunting with the same rifle we learned to hunt with, and that our fathers learned to hunt with, and perhaps even their fathers before them?

Not one person has been able to come up with a compelling reason that the .30-30 should be restricted in Iowa.

For the record, I have zero problem with a Hunter who wants to use a 300 win mag, either. A deer killed with a magnum rifle is just as dead as a deer killed with a heirloom lever action rifle and just as dead as one killed with a compound bow and just as dead as one killed with a recurve bow.

Relying on method of take to control annual harvest totals is inefficient and needlessly restrictive. Want to control how many deer are harvested? Limit the number of tags in any given season. Simple, easy, fair and effective.
I think I’ve read 10+ reasons now on not adding rifles. Just because you don’t like the reasons or don’t want to hear them doesn’t mean they haven’t been made.

Let’s all be clear here….. LOOK CAREFULLY…. “The same rifle we learned to hunt with”…. (Or grandparents, etc)….. I don’t believe rifles were legal “back in the day”. In 1920’s…. THERE WERE NO DEER IN IOWA!! That’s 100 years ago!!! Maybe your great great great grandpa killed one in the 1800’s before they were wiped out from the state. We had to ship deer in from other states to re-introduce deer here! There wasn’t a hunting season until 1953 & it was incredibly limited (must be because Anti- second amendment folks in office?!? ) ;). No ones dad or grandpa was using a .30-30 or a .300 win mag in iowa to hunt deer. 100 years ago- there was no deer hunting here!….

As countless other state’s residents are fighting for regulations to mirror iowa and their residents are applying to hunt iowa & buy land here…. We have active groups like the IFC that looks to mirror our failing neighboring states. You can’t make this stuff up on how insane this is. Why sportsmen are fighting for our state & our great fragile resource!

I can tell you this. The IFC burned alot of political clout on this last go around. I have it in writing from more than one legislator including some of the most outspoken. Pure slime the way it went down. Garbage.

Things won't be so easy when you attempt to bring all the rifles. That was the ultimate goal of the IFC... nibble away so they could make the next argument. No one cared about hunting with 50 BMG... it was just a necessary step in order to get to 30-06, 300WM, etc. People will know what's up when you try to tell a sob story about grandpa's 30-30. Classic slight of hand and this time around people arn't going to buy it.

The cat is out of the bag and people's eyes have been opened that matter. Good Luck.

If it was up to me the legislature would have allowed all centerfire calibers between 22 and 35 before they allowed them between 35 and 50. But at least we are better off than we were this time last year. That’s not for nothin’.

I think I’ve read 10+ reasons now on not adding rifles. Just because you don’t like the reasons or don’t want to hear them doesn’t mean they haven’t been made.

Let’s all be clear here….. LOOK CAREFULLY…. “The same rifle we learned to hunt with”…. (Or grandparents, etc)….. I don’t believe rifles were legal “back in the day”. In 1920’s…. THERE WERE NO DEER IN IOWA!! That’s 100 years ago!!! Maybe your great great great grandpa killed one in the 1800’s before they were wiped out from the state. We had to ship deer in from other states to re-introduce deer here! There wasn’t a hunting season until 1953 & it was incredibly limited (must be because Anti- second amendment folks in office?!? ) ;). No ones dad or grandpa was using a .30-30 or a .300 win mag in iowa to hunt deer. 100 years ago- there was no deer hunting here!….

As countless other state’s residents are fighting for regulations to mirror iowa and their residents are applying to hunt iowa & buy land here…. We have active groups like the IFC that looks to mirror our failing neighboring states. You can’t make this stuff up on how insane this is. Why sportsmen are fighting for our state & our great fragile resource!

I am not an Iowa native. But now that I am a resident I am doing what I can to help make the state a little better for future generations.

If it was up to me the legislature would have allowed all centerfire calibers between 22 and 35 before they allowed them between 35 and 50. But at least we are better off than we were this time last year. That’s not for nothin’.
Legislatures arn't gun people... they didn't realize what they were allowing (again, I have this in writing). IFC pulled a fast one starting the discussion about pistol calibers. Many of the decision makers feel like they were flat out tricked (they were). These people won't be sympathetic to your goals going forward.

Top Bottom