Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What's next for Republicans?

Supposedly an X post by him directly. Idk. We’ll see. I’ve done protection details. I was on a jump team for Bill Clinton and Marilyn Quayle for weeks at a time. We’d go to a venue a couple days ahead. I was an ATF Agent who supplemented the Secret Service effort. Back then both agencies were under the Treasury Dept, so were often asked to help. 911 changed that. ATF was sent to the Justice Department and USSS to the newly formed Department of Homeland Security. The jump team led by Secret Service would evaluate threats and secure the venue before the protectees arrival. Local and state police would also help. Of course the protectee has a detail as well. Many times local or state snipers help and do over watch.

A flat roof only 150 yards away is a threat and would have LE on it. Not to mention it was one of only a few buildings. This isn’t difficult I’m at a loss. No way a sniper team doesn’t see this guy as well. I do believe the the order not being given especially if a non USSS sniper team is calling for authority Everyone is afraid to go to jail. This is the environment that’s been created for LE personnel.

Last edited:
Wow. It’s complete incompetency. This guy should have been taken out. The agents did a good job initially but the evac is a shit show.

I know the fist pump is iconic and historic but he should never be permitted to expose his head for fear of other threats. Not to mention the female agent is a foot shorter and can’t cover him

The rifle toting guys run on stage and permit photographers to run within feet of Trump. No way. Everyone is a threat at that point.

On the evac a female angent asks where they’re going. It’s to the armored limo. Once at the limo you see babes with guns running all over the place. Pick a corner or zone around the limo that’s not covered and hold it until Trump departs. One babe holstered her weapon while Trump was behind her??? He was still there and there could be other threats.

Then the jolly green tac team jogs in 5 min late. No idea who these guys are. Total mess. Not a joke either. Our enemies like Iran who want to kill Trump see this. Not good. Should be a well oiled machine of bad asses. Instead we have DEI

Yikes! At a BARE MINIMUM...once any of those LEO's had knowledge of a guy laying on a nearby roof with a rifle, or even if they didn't know he had a gun, you hit your radio and enact a "Code Red" or whatever to get the target on the ground IMMEDIATELY...as in before the shots ring out.

If the reports are true that the SS sniper had observed this dude and was not cleared to shoot first, then that is another giant problem and again, even if the protocol is not to shoot first, then call a Code Red and get the target on the ground/shielded IMMEDIATELY.

IMO, there are multiple failures here.

I was watching tv when the news broke and cut to this going on. It looked like a mess. The first thing I noticed that made me question the competency of law enforcement was once trump was brought to the vehicle was the slightly overweight chick fumbling with getting her handgun out of and back into her holster. I was like wtf, I thought these are supposed to be some of the top notch bad asses there could be for security.

1721061177061.png
Saw a post that a sniper had the perp in his sights for 3 minutes. The Secret Service team leader would not give the order to fire.

Wow. It’s complete incompetency. This guy should have been taken out. The agents did a good job initially but the evac is a shit show.

I know the fist pump is iconic and historic but he should never be permitted to expose his head for fear of other threats. Not to mention the female agent is a foot shorter and can’t cover him

The rifle toting guys run on stage and permit photographers to run within feet of Trump. No way. Everyone is a threat at that point.

On the evac a female angent asks where they’re going. It’s to the armored limo. Once at the limo you see babes with guns running all over the place. Pick a corner or zone around the limo that’s not covered and hold it until Trump departs. One babe holstered her weapon while Trump was behind her??? He was still there and there could be other threats.

Then the jolly green tac team jogs in 5 min late. No idea who these guys are. Total mess. Not a joke either. Our enemies like Iran who want to kill Trump see this. Not good. Should be a well oiled machine of bad asses. Instead we have DEI
I watched that clip 10 times at least and saw the 5 foot 2 —Pat from SNL looking FBI gal fumbling with her gun ?

These are supposed to be the best of the best? So disappointing!

How on earth someone was able to climb onto a roof only 148 yards away is crazy. Literally anyone with a rifle bore sighted at scheels could do a few practice rounds and then make that shot. Very lax security at this event evidently.

You would think that roof would already have a security on it or drones watching the area. Tons of civilians saw the assassin on the roof and were yelling that he was up there. I dont want to be a conspiracy theorist but it really seems like this could have been planned to have happened. Had trump not moved his head at literally the last millisecond he would be dead right now.

Not sure those guys are USSS. Might be. Not many are tatted with beards. The x post earlier was from a Police sniper, not usss, saying he’s in that photo and was denied authority to shoot. Things may have changed. Also. Feds usually have their acronym and police on their markings ie ATF Police, Secret Service Police etc. I see Police on their gear. I’m surmising Idk.

Also saw a report where the usss said the building the shooter was on was the responsibility of local police. That’s bs. The jump team is led by usss and the security plan before Trumps arrival is theirs with input from other agencies.

Last edited:
I was watching tv when the news broke and cut to this going on. It looked like a mess. The first thing I noticed that made me question the competency of law enforcement was once trump was brought to the vehicle was the slightly overweight chick fumbling with getting her handgun out of and back into her holster. I was like wtf, I thought these are supposed to be some of the top notch bad asses there could be for security.

View attachment 127788
That's called hiring with diversity being at the top of the list of qualifications!

Poor Trump has been put thru everything from the Dems from lies and made up stories, and now an attempted assassination

I'm not siding with the dems and have been a republican all my adult life, but Trump makes up more lies and stories than anyone. He's quick to blame someone else for things he'd done or said, flip flops and is a little unhinged at times. Some of the stuff that comes out of his mouth is crazy off the wall stuff that makes me scratch my head in disbelief. If he gets us out of NATO we're doomed, China and Russia can't wait for that to happen. We must support Ukraine or Putin will be more empowered.
Anyone who tries to assassinate a president is a wacko, and according to others, the shooter was a registered republican and very conservative. I'll never vote for a dem but I'm not a fan of Trump's rhetoric, behavior when he may be the leader of the free world again. I'm hoping he behaves from now on so he doesn't alienate more voters. Be nice DJT and you can do great things.

He’s registered Republican but donated to far left groups. He’s not a conservative. Trump lies? You kidding me. The Biden family is the most corrupt crime family in the history of our nation behind the Clinton’s.

Here’s Biden: the border is secure, crime is down, there’s no inflation, Russia and China are in check, Israel has no right to defend itself, I didn’t deny Trump more secret service protection, my son is a legit businessman doing energy deals in Ukraine ….on and on. Trump lies. lol. What planet are you on ??

Trumps not taking us out of NATO. He wants nato countries to pay their fair share. We pay for it all. He had Russia and China on their heels. I guarantee if Trump was President there would be no war in Ukraine or Israel. Trump speaks to the common man. He’s not a politician. Thank God.

203, I’m originally from PA. What union kool aid you drinking?? It’s not the same dumocratic party. Union members in pa vote for themselves first. Their pension and health care. Vote for the nation, the big picture. Team before self.

Last edited:
I'm not siding with the dems and have been a republican all my adult life, but Trump makes up more lies and stories than anyone. He's quick to blame someone else for things he'd done or said, flip flops and is a little unhinged at times. Some of the stuff that comes out of his mouth is crazy off the wall stuff that makes me scratch my head in disbelief. If he gets us out of NATO we're doomed, China and Russia can't wait for that to happen. We must support Ukraine or Putin will be more empowered.
Anyone who tries to assassinate a president is a wacko, and according to others, the shooter was a registered republican and very conservative. I'll never vote for a dem but I'm not a fan of Trump's rhetoric, behavior when he may be the leader of the free world again. I'm hoping he behaves from now on so he doesn't alienate more voters. Be nice DJT and you can do great things.
gotta disagree 100%

dump NATO-just a money drain we don't need- when NATO countries start paying maybe we can
dump Ukraine-another money drain for nothing
"republican and very conservative" don't donate to dem organizations like ActBlue

Absolutely establish fair / balanced financial contributions to NATO, but dropping out of it would be a tragic mistake. Yes, Brandon is as big a liar and corrupt politician as they get. Yes, Trump says some crazy off the wall shit, and tells some whopper lies from time to time. I would LOVE to see Trump become a strong born again Christian coming away from his assassination attempt. That would be great for our country and the world.

I don't do the like/dislike thing but iffn I did....

:oops:

On a lighter note..
1000010980.jpg

Top Bottom