Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What's next for Republicans?

Impeached on some BS twice. Spied on & Set up with “Russian Collusion”. & Yes- they Frigin stole the election!!!!!! 97 indictments- imprisoned for life & tried to bankrupt him! DOJ going after political opponents. Now they shoot him!!!! Anybody on the fence to what those in power on the left has become, what depths of evil they will go to so they keep power…. Hope you are woke up by now. TRUMP ‘24…. A landslide so deep that we can root out these evil corrupt power mad lunatics!!!!!

Impeached on some BS twice. Spied on & Set up with “Russian Collusion”. & Yes- they Frigin stole the election!!!!!! 97 indictments- imprisoned for life & tried to bankrupt him! DOJ going after political opponents. Now they shoot him!!!! Anybody on the fence to what those in power on the left has become, what depths of evil they will go to so they keep power…. Hope you are woke up by now. TRUMP ‘24…. A landslide so deep that we can root out these evil corrupt power mad lunatics!!!!!

Shades of how Putin operates, who they claim to loathe…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Conor Mc Gregor said it best:

A 78 year old multiple billionaire he should be on a yacht on the med touring golf courses. But he is not. He is in Pennsylvania spitting out bullets! Running for the love of his country! God speed Donald! God bless the United States
1f64f.svg
❤️

After watching the event hundreds of times on Fox as President Trump was looking to his right he moved his head just a bit which saved his life!
America needs answers on this and I hope the FBI tells the truth

IMG_7442.jpeg

Last edited:
To me the shots sound suppressed. How don’t the counter sniper teams not see this guy? Hes only 130 yards away. In fact there should have been a LE team on that roof based on its proximity. They have a lot to answer for.

To me the shots sound suppressed. How don’t the counter sniper teams not see this guy? Hes only 130 yards away. In fact there should have been a LE team on that roof based on its proximity. They have a lot to answer for.
If you watch this clip it seems they were intent on something from where the shots came from before the shooting. Too bad if they hesitated. Also if you listen to the first shots it sounds like three then a pause of a second or two then the rapid shooting has to be SS shooting him.

• Deleted by tall@wide
Show…
What just happened in PA?

Sure seems like the security folks failed big time here. Be interesting to see what comes out of the investigation in to it but agree that it seems hard to believe that a shooter from an open roof top within 130 yards from a president/candidate could ever get away w this without being spotted and dealt with.

• Deleted by Hardwood11
  • Reason: Add
Show…
I found the 11 seconds that still gives me chills. The most impactful moment - BY FAR - I have seen in my life politically. Some obscure account but it’s the 11 seconds that will be etched in my mind forever along with millions of Americans.

Top Bottom