Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What's next for Republicans?

gotta disagree 100%

dump NATO-just a money drain we don't need- when NATO countries start paying maybe we can
dump Ukraine-another money drain for nothing
"republican and very conservative" don't donate to dem organizations like ActBlue
Day one I would dump NATO and kick their butts out of NYC. They support the World Economic Forum's agenda thirty. Please read that gem of an agenda. They also support the WHO, which is nothing more than a communist organization. Please tell me what good they do. Most have to be begged to contribute a small portion of what they owe. If all hell would break out here and lets hope and pray it doesn't, how many countries would be there to support us? Not many. The media wants us to believe they are some sort of savior. Either totally dismantle it and rebuild it, or get out.

I

MSN is a terrible news source, reminds me of CNN & MSNBC. I once added up 26 negative Trump articles on the MSNBC website at ONE time !!

They just hate him, fear him & they know he has a huge base that supports him.

This USA Today headline cracked me up.

61c1a75028a5cb1c681d20621c3594b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too. I have never been and will never be able to get past the Cult of Personality that surrounds him.
It’s all results. A lot of folks do like his personality but it’s been a liability for many. I’d argue the folks that don’t like his personality look at policy & how gov impacts their lives vs the things they don’t like about him. Weighing out a personality they might not like vs avoiding WW3.

I’d also argue most don’t like Bidens personality…. Not just the brain dead vegetable part …. The angry creepy corrupt part of it.

With both their personalities…. IMHO- folks are gonna vote on: invasion of southern Border, inflation, crime, WW3, lower/middle class being wiped out. & incompetence like Afghanistan, Ohio derailment handling, prez & VP not up to the job, etc etc. Oh- speaking of personalities…. How about if Dems win…. Kamala?!?!? Good gosh!!!!

It’s all results. A lot of folks do like his personality but it’s been a liability for many. I’d argue the folks that don’t like his personality look at policy & how gov impacts their lives vs the things they don’t like about him. Weighing out a personality they might not like vs avoiding WW3.

I’d also argue most don’t like Bidens personality…. Not just the brain dead vegetable part …. The angry creepy corrupt part of it.

With both their personalities…. IMHO- folks are gonna vote on: invasion of southern Border, inflation, crime, WW3, lower/middle class being wiped out. & incompetence like Afghanistan, Ohio derailment handling, prez & VP not up to the job, etc etc. Oh- speaking of personalities…. How about if Dems win…. Kamala?!?!? Good gosh!!!!
Against my better judgement I'm responding....

"Cult of personality" is not referring to Trumps personality, though I don't care for that either.

From Merriam Webster

cult of personality noun phrase : a situation in which a public figure (such as a political leader) is deliberately presented to the people of a country as a great person who should be admired and loved​

Wikipedia​

A cult of personality, or a cult of the leader,[1] is the result of an effort which is made to create an idealized and heroic image of a glorious leader, often through unquestioning flattery and praise. Historically, it has developed through techniques of mass media, propaganda, spectacle, the arts, patriotism, and government-organized demonstrations and rallies. A cult of personality is similar to apotheosis, except that it is established by modern social engineering techniques, usually by the state or the party in one-party states and dominant-party states. Cults of personality often accompany the leaders of totalitarian or authoritarian governments. They can also be seen in some monarchies, theocracies, failed democracies and even in liberal democracies.​

This is people buying into the "only I can fix it" BS. Now we're seeing the same delusional shit from the Dems and Biden. As in only Biden can beat Trump... please

I will try not to participate in this any more. Sometimes I can't help myself. I will only say crazy times we're living in. We are going through a political realignment of historic proportions not seen since the civil rights era. The Teamsters president speaking at the RNC?$?$

Has anyone else figured out how this kid went and bought a 5 foot ladder at Home Depot and somehow got the rifle and ladder in a small car to the building which was in range of the rally ?

How would he know the vulnerable weak spot, and how would he know he needed the ladder?IMG_5531.jpeg

Last edited:
Has anyone else figured out how this kid went and bought a 5 foot ladder at Home Depot and somehow got the rifle and ladder in a small car to the building which was in range of the rally ?

How would he know the vulnerable weak spot, and how would he know he needed the ladder?View attachment 127806
Thought I saw the vehicle that they were towing away was more like a van but could be wrong. Thats definitely not a 5’ ladder that’s for sure but if it was a van type vehicle than I could see it being feasible to fit it in the vehicle. I suppose it’s also feasible, probably likely, that he had scoped this location out a day or two in advance isn’t it?
who knows. The whole thing is so beyond comprehension that I’m surprised there hasn’t been more conspiracy talk than what there has been. Seems truly impossible to have had that large of a breakdown in security. Can’t make any logical sense out of it.

Against my better judgement I'm responding....

"Cult of personality" is not referring to Trumps personality, though I don't care for that either.

From Merriam Webster

cult of personality noun phrase : a situation in which a public figure (such as a political leader) is deliberately presented to the people of a country as a great person who should be admired and loved​

Wikipedia​

A cult of personality, or a cult of the leader,[1] is the result of an effort which is made to create an idealized and heroic image of a glorious leader, often through unquestioning flattery and praise. Historically, it has developed through techniques of mass media, propaganda, spectacle, the arts, patriotism, and government-organized demonstrations and rallies. A cult of personality is similar to apotheosis, except that it is established by modern social engineering techniques, usually by the state or the party in one-party states and dominant-party states. Cults of personality often accompany the leaders of totalitarian or authoritarian governments. They can also be seen in some monarchies, theocracies, failed democracies and even in liberal democracies.​

This is people buying into the "only I can fix it" BS. Now we're seeing the same delusional shit from the Dems and Biden. As in only Biden can beat Trump... please

I will try not to participate in this any more. Sometimes I can't help myself. I will only say crazy times we're living in. We are going through a political realignment of historic proportions not seen since the civil rights era. The Teamsters president speaking at the RNC?$?$
What you’re referring to is transformative leadership where a persons charisma, his personality, moves people through rhetoric, promises and change that are often unattainable.

The unreachable goals promised is usually purposeful. Obama fits that category. He promised hope and change and delivered nothing. Many loved how he “spoke”.

Trump does not. He did nearly everything he said he would do in 2016. Biden and crew are fear mongers. They have no record so they try to scare their base for a vote or create new votes through handouts.

Top Bottom