Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What's next for Republicans?

Kamala polls worse than Sleepy. Dems are truly stupid.
She's a nightmare for sure, but she still needs to be sworn in ASAP. With the threat of ww3 increasing every day, it is not an option to keep a senile man in the office which holds the sole responsibility on whether or not to launch a nuke. At least Kamala might have enough sense to self-preserve........maybe.
These people hold the lives of every one of us and our families in their hands, it's terrifying.

Agree with a lot of this guys assessment, You may or may not.

Good video. Very interesting. I agree with a lot of it. Things have shifted a lot. Especially since the 90’s. I remember libs being anti-government (distrustful of gov & almost kind of an anarchy rebellion vibe), anti war & anti corporation, free speech absolutists & anti illegal immigration.
I can’t even fully explain what they stand for anymore. I genuinely feel like they lost the working class. They are tied in with corporations & billionaires. The level of “woke” now defines that party as the most recognizable attribute I can even try to match them with. All LGTBTQ*[+{+}€{*]+=[ & u r a racist & use the correct pronouns, etc etc. They swung so far with that it’s crazy. & they’re sending billions in $ & weapons for wars- big 180 there too. The left is lost. Being totally honest when I say I can’t see their main moral causes like I think they had 20-30 years ago. 2 words genuinely come to mind: WOKE & POWER…. They will stop at nothing to keep power. There’s no limits to what they will rig, do or say to keep the power.
Interesting post I saw earlier as well…..
IMG_9979.jpeg

You kidding me. Trump is comparing policy. Pick an issue and compare results from now and four years ago. Who did better Trump or Biden. This is about policy not personality.

Tell me how Trump fear mongers. Telling the public Trump is hitler, Putin, Mussolini, your freedoms will be taken away, your SS will decrease if Trump is elected etc. That’s fear mongering. Trump HAS NOT done that.

You still havnt told me what union shop you belong to in PA. Teamsters aren’t endorsing Biden. I assume if you don’t like Biden you’re not voting. Correct? Keep voting with blinders on and the country will continue to decline, but hey your pension and health care are in tact. lol

Last edited:
34589821e4d2aeb6dab9b58a5fbb7e2e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this is true. Wow. Also a rumor Black Rock owns a building near the Trump rally site in Butler. Trying to get confirmation some how. Again. It’s a rumor at this point.

Attachments

• IMG_6753.png
    IMG_6753.png
    291.6 KB · Views: 35
If this is true. Wow. Also a rumor Black Rock owns a building near the Trump rally site in Butler. Trying to get confirmation some how. Again. It’s a rumor at this point.
I don't like Biden or any other liberal. But people posting bull shite divisive conspiracy crap (from either party) like above without solid proof is a major part of the discontent in our country. People inside and out side our country that either just want a rise and clicks out of people, or want real harm to our county, post stuff like this. And you reposting it only makes it worse. I know you said "if its true" BUT some percentage of people will believe it no matter what because they like to believe it.

• Deleted by Windlooker
  • Reason: Idk
Show…
If you search Black Rock the company had an ad with this kid in it filmed in Bethel Park. They say they pulled the ad. Coincidence? Old saying. In criminal investigations there are no coincidences. Make up your own mind.

• Deleted by Hardwood11
  • Reason: Dd
Show…
You kidding me. Trump is comparing policy. Pick an issue and compare results from now and four years ago. Who did better Trump or Biden. This is about policy not personality.
Policies very good, personality sucks for sure. Do you agree with some of the extreme things he wants to do? Are you married or have any daughters? Have you read Project 2025?
Tell me how Trump fear mongers. Telling the public Trump is hitler, Putin, Mussolini, your freedoms will be taken away, your SS will decrease if Trump is elected etc. That’s fear mongering. Trump HAS NOT done that.
He's the biggest fear-mongerer ever, threat and lies all the time, we don't need that. Turns the tables all the time blaming others for what he has done, doing or planning to do! Praises Putin liked Hitler's play book. Mark my word, they will do away SS at some point.
You still haven't told me what union shop you belong to in PA. Teamsters aren’t endorsing Biden. I assume if you don’t like Biden you’re not voting. Correct? Keep voting with blinders on and the country will continue to decline, but hey your pension and health care are in tact. lol
I worked in a union for many years! The Teamsters boss endorsing, not the union employees, they aren't happy.
I will vote my conscience, but it won't be Biden. Trump could still end up in jail, hopefully he'll be replaced with someone with "most" of the same policies and not the corruption and rhetoric that has divided us more. America don't need that shit.

• Deleted by Hardwood11
  • Reason: Dd
Show…
Top Bottom